Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Like all presumptious fans, you dont have any idea,  or know Rodgers & Coaching staff ideas ,thoughts or future ideology how they see the Development of their whole squad...If wont be the question of dropping/prefering individuals,but  Rodgers deciding in using and plotting paths for all Resources that become available.....!!!!  Heres a thought..he might like to see a 3 of Praet,/James/Choudhury......

If we started with an unforced midfield of Praet/James/Choudhury in a PL game I'd lose about half my confidence in Brodge.

Edited by Nicolo Barella
  • Like 1

Not sure why but I'm slightly nervous about this game. International break came at a bad time for us as we had developed some real momentum.Will Evans last the entire match having been in hospital not that long ago?

A big statement if we win as they are a very decent side at home.

Really could use a win but think it will end all square.

42 minutes ago, reynard said:

Not sure why but I'm slightly nervous about this game. International break came at a bad time for us as we had developed some real momentum.Will Evans last the entire match having been in hospital not that long ago?

A big statement if we win as they are a very decent side at home.

Really could use a win but think it will end all square.

That’s how I see it 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Like all presumptious fans, you dont have any idea,  or know Rodgers & Coaching staff ideas ,thoughts or future ideology how they see the Development of their whole squad...If wont be the question of dropping/prefering individuals,but  Rodgers deciding in using and plotting paths for all Resources that become available.....!!!!  Heres a thought..he might like to see a 3 of Praet,/James/Choudhury......

lol .....With opinions like that you’d be sacked after your first week in charge pal.

Edited by les-tah

4 minutes ago, Eamonn said:

There was an dea once, that you'd get extra points for scoring more goals ...i thought it was hair-brained but am warming to it.

The old North American Soccer League (NASL) did this in the U.S. -- 6 points for a win, 3 for a draw, 0 for a loss and 1 bonus point for each of the first three goals scored.

Of course, they also had hockey "blue lines" to so that offsides only counted in the final attacking third.

Albion

• Brighton are vying to win four top-flight home matches in a row for the first time.
  • They could win more than four of their opening 13 top-flight fixtures in a season for only the second time, after 1982-83.
  • The Seagulls have lost seven of their eight Premier League games against sides in the top two, including the last six in a row. The exception was a 1-0 victory over Manchester United in May 2018.
  • Albion's tally of 10 goals in five league matches is two more than they scored in their previous 16 top-flight fixtures.
  • Their past eight league goals have been scored by eight different players, including a Lucas Digne own goal.

Leicester

• The Foxes have won eight of their 10 most recent league games, including the past four in a row by an aggregate score of 15-1.
  • Leicester's tally of 26 points after 12 games is their most at this stage of a top-flight season, and one more than they had in their title-winning 2015-16 campaign.
  • They have won 13 Premier League fixtures under Brendan Rodgers, a record bettered only by Liverpool and Manchester City since his first game in charge in March.
  • Leicester have the division's best defensive record, conceding just eight goals this season.
  • Their second-half record is the best in the league, scoring an unsurpassed 19 goals, conceding only two and not being outscored after the interval in any game so far.
  • Jamie Vardy is the Premier League's 11-goal leading scorer this season, as well as being the top scorer in the competition in 2019 with 23 goals. He has scored in four successive league appearances.
  • James Maddison celebrates his 23rd birthday on the day of this match.
  • Like 1