Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We'll change our whole game plan if Wes plays. We need 2 ball playing centre backs to play our current system.

If we don’t I’ll spend the match watching from behind the sofa

I'll be in with the home fans unfortunately, but in the family bit so I should get away with it, if I don't take the piss. When we score I will celebrate, I've done this before and I know I can't help it. I will be looking across at our fans with a lot of envy though. Yes - I am confident we will win, we're a properly good team.

My guess is that Evans will play.

On 19/11/2019 at 09:11, LCFC FOX said:

I don’t get why people are so against morgan playing. He’s more than a reliable backup...

up the Morgan!

Too right. He can do a decent job still.

I suppose Fuchs is another option but I'd go for Wes if needed.

9 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

For whatever it's worth, it looks like they will be missing Dunk, Webster, Bernardo, Connolly, Trossard and Izquierdo for the game. 

Izquierdo has been perpetually injured for them for ages, as has Bernardo. It looks like Trossard and Connolly may or may not return in time to play us, but the two centrebacks are definitely out.

In previous years I thought Brighton have always been unlucky to lose to us but we have found the midfield battle much easier than against most PL teams. Our midfield is undoubtedly our strongest area and if Tielemans and Maddison or Praet play to their maximum, along with Ndidi then we will be very difficult to contain. Should be a good match.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Our midfield is real fantasy football stuff. Two creative behemoths and one beast of a destroyer. And all 22 years old! Mental. Then there's another excellent spare for Maddison/Tielemans in Praet (who I think could turn out to be every bit as good as either), and a great, home-grown understudy for Ndidi in Choudhury. I have to pinch myself sometimes. It's the envy of nearly every club in the land. Hammond and GTF seems like yesterday.

They all played their parts

On 19/11/2019 at 19:07, trabuch said:

I'll be in with the home fans unfortunately, but in the family bit so I should get away with it, if I don't take the piss. When we score I will celebrate, I've done this before and I know I can't help it. I will be looking across at our fans with a lot of envy though. Yes - I am confident we will win, we're a properly good team.

My guess is that Evans will play.

You know what chant to start :thumbup:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Our midfield is real fantasy football stuff. Two creative behemoths and one beast of a destroyer. And all 22 years old! Mental. Then there's another excellent spare for Maddison/Tielemans in Praet (who I think could turn out to be every bit as good as either), and a great, home-grown understudy for Ndidi in Choudhury. I have to pinch myself sometimes. It's the envy of nearly every club in the land. Hammond and GTF seems like yesterday.

Promotion and Championship heroes. Which I know compared to Premier League title winners isn't as big anymore. But we wouldn't be here without all the players of 2013/14.

14 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Promotion and Championship heroes. Which I know compared to Premier League title winners isn't as big anymore. But we wouldn't be here without all the players of 2013/14.

Again, I'm not slagging them off - just trying to illustrate how far we've come in such a short space of time.

12 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Again, I'm not slagging them off - just trying to illustrate how far we've come in such a short space of time.

Oh mate, yeah I know where you're coming from. As much as we're thankful for our promotion winning side for taking us to the promised after 10 long years... Our currently team and quality of players would absolutely destroy that old side that they'd have to create another great escape. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I know its far too early yet, but just how fabulous would it be, after such a nightmare time, to see Matty James getting on the field in the PL :scarf:

If that happened I’m assuming that it would be an act of desperation brought about by a severe injury crisis.

With Maddison, Tielemans, N’didi, Praet (even Choudhury) surely we’ve moved on from players like Matty James? 

• Like 2

Just now, Jobyfox said:

If that happened I’m assuming that it would be an act of desperation brought about by a severe injury crisis.

With Maddison, Tielemans, N’didi, Praet (even Choudhury) surely we’ve moved on from players like Matty James? 

Maybe you are right, and we have our best ever midfield I think right now - just would love him to get into a state where he could feature, even as sub