Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

This is the one fixture I always feel weird about... My Dad is a Brightonian, and as you might guess he lives in Lewes. Until I was 14, I looked for their results and went to the FA Cup semi in 1983 with my family. 

Of course I saw sense eventually, as going to see Lineker, Lynex and Co became irresistible, but I was pleased to see Brighton rise again, and hope they stay up as long as they can. 

Careful Peaky ...   we don't want any of that split loyalty nonsense on here ...     

Automatic 2 year ban I've heard ...  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Not going to lie, it would make my weekend if Matty James gets on the pitch (and we win, of course)

55 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Praet can barely get in... So Matty James after about 4.5 years is 1000000% not getting on lol 

Is Matty James even in the 25-man squad? He wasn't on the list the news websites published in September (although our Monaco loanees were)...

8 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

“Leicester will not mind if Brighton pour on to them, because they will just sit and wait for their chance on the break”

Do you think he’s watched us play since 2016? 

Just reminds me of the Championship days when Sky 'expert' Peter Beagrie would, without fail, describe us as a set piece team eventhough we hadn't scored from one for about two seasons. Not sure if the twat is still around on Sky as I never watch it.

• Like 1

On Matty James I think Brendan has a soft spot as obviously Rodgers own career was cut short way before it should have finished. In all honesty I think Rodgers has no intention of having him in the squad but trying to boost the lads confidence and remind potential suitors in Jan that he still exists by praising him in yesterday's press conference so highly! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Not going to lie, it would make my weekend if Matty James gets on the pitch (and we win, of course)

No.

He's been incredibly unlucky and I wish him the best but he's been extremely well looked after for years of not playing and he's to go back to the championship to build up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That's very harsh, the guy is just out of University. Have you been in contact with him personally? I have and he's fine, but probably does need to idolise Stringer less. 

As I said above. Probably was harsh and he does a damn sight better than I ever could. Just hope he develops his own style rather that following IS's lead. 

Edited by pds
  • Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 17:57, Billy Big Balls said:

Those questions at the end are really hard to listen to and the line about Matty James being a ‘sick note’ is rather disrespectful. 

I know it’s only a young lad and I wouldn’t want his confidence to be knocked but he should really be putting more effort and care into his questions. He’s getting absolutely no insight from Brendan with questions like that.

Edited by EverybodyDannsNow

7 hours ago, les-tah said:

Praet can barely get in... So Matty James after about 4.5 years is 1000000% not getting on lol 

Like all presumptious fans, you dont have any idea,  or know Rodgers & Coaching staff ideas ,thoughts or future ideology how they see the Development of their whole squad...If wont be the question of dropping/prefering individuals,but  Rodgers deciding in using and plotting paths for all Resources that become available.....!!!!  Heres a thought..he might like to see a 3 of Praet,/James/Choudhury......