Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match

19 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Maybe you are right, and we have our best ever midfield I think right now - just would love him to get into a state where he could feature, even as sub

I agree it would be nice on sentimental grounds. Especially if we had a dead rubber at the end of the season.

I do think, however, he’s one of those players whose stock has risen in his absence. Particularly because of his horrible misfortune with injuries. 

Edited by Jobyfox

Just now, Jobyfox said:

I agree it would be nice on sentimental grounds. Especially if we had a dead rubber at the end of the season.

I do think, however, he’s one of those players whose stock has rise in his absence. Particularly because of his horrible misfortune with injuries. 

Yes, it was a pure sentimental mild desire, certainly no interest in disrupting the team for such reasons. Say if we are 5 up at NWHL, bring him on for 25 minutes. That sort of thing :D

• Like 1

Brighton   are a decent team,and will always gather hard points.One hopes its not against ourselves.

We should have Too much for them. International-break routine is no longer around for awhile.This is the Business long haul,Winter Part of the season.

This is where we (need to) prove, if we are as strong as the names on paper,seem upto now to be...!!! The hard and crucial,but also exciting period is on us.o

With no entitled expectation thoughts,if we are to Show our crudentials for grabbing und Holding onto Top 4,this is the Type of game we should be closing out...

Also if we have an injury loss,a fixture that will prove we have decent cover....!!

42 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I do think, however, he’s one of those players whose stock has risen in his absence. Particularly because of his horrible misfortune with injuries. 

I believe we play Man Utd, so it's probably not gonna be much of a dud even if we're 5 points clear of any other team

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Be nice if mine wasn’t nicked like the ones they gave away at Chelsea .....

Ahhhh!!! But thats nothing compared to @cheese who lost his Dinosaur,and went down in the annals of F.forum and Folklore history....:yesyes:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, maynefox said:

Will Evans be fit? Wasn't he "quarantined" earlier this week in the Northern Ireland squad?

Evans recovers after hospitalisation

City centre-back Jonny Evans was hospitalised with stomach problems over the international break, but is set to be fit to face Brighton on Saturday.

The Northern Ireland defender missed his country’s game against Germany with what Rodgers described as “severe pain”, but he has thankfully recovered.

Great news for Saturday.

Just now, FoyleFox said:

Evans recovers after hospitalisation

City centre-back Jonny Evans was hospitalised with stomach problems over the international break, but is set to be fit to face Brighton on Saturday.

The Northern Ireland defender missed his country’s game against Germany with what Rodgers described as “severe pain”, but he has thankfully recovered.

Great news for Saturday.

That time of year for bugs and illnesses tbf

Bernardo, Connolly, Dunk and Izquierdo unavailable for them. Trossard is available after all and Webster is a maybe.

They're a good team and play nice football. Three home wins on the bounce so I certainly don't imagine it's going to be a walkover 

1 hour ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Who the **** is the last guy asking questions? Asked a bunch of thick questions, including repeating ones that had already been asked and missing the point, then made some terrible attempt at a wide of the mark joke about James which just got a withering look from Rodgers. 

Who is that? What a retard. 

If that's a professional journalist, half of FT could be. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Who the **** is the last guy asking questions? Asked a bunch of thick questions, including repeating ones that had already been asked and missing the point, then made some terrible attempt at a wide of the mark joke about James which just got a withering look from Rodgers. 

Who is that? What a retard. 

If that's a professional journalist, half of FT could be. 

Sounds like Stringer's prodigy off Radio Leicester!?

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Bernardo, Connolly, Dunk and Izquierdo unavailable for them. Trossard is available after all and Webster is a maybe.

They're a good team and play nice football. Three home wins on the bounce so I certainly don't imagine it's going to be a walkover 

Seriously mate - apparently we’re winning this 5 nothing ....