Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

The ‘Media Trying To Sell Our Players Again’ Thread

3 hours ago, knitro said:

I think come summer time when Sky and the like start photoshopping Chilwell in Chelsea's kit the club should reply to those tweets with photoshops of their own, showing the braindead pundit class at rival networks, citing unnamed sources. Fire with fire.

The club should start photo shopping their reporters interviewing league 2 players on quest. 

9 hours ago, brucey said:

Article includes this lovely caption:

29CE836F-D69B-4826-B638-2BA79A9F5253.jpeg

@Dahnsouff made a similar point in the transfer thread of this quote: 

"I would love to see him here. I think he's a quality player. I've heard he's a Chelsea fan. But it depends on whether he wants to leave Leicester or if they'll sell him. But in terms of quality, he's got that." 

It's just extremely convenient he's miraculously a Chelsea fan when Chelsea are interested. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

@Dahnsouff made a similar point in the transfer thread of this quote: 

"I would love to see him here. I think he's a quality player. I've heard he's a Chelsea fan. But it depends on whether he wants to leave Leicester or if they'll sell him. But in terms of quality, he's got that." 

It's just extremely convenient he's miraculously a Chelsea fan when Chelsea are interested. 

They tried that one with Luke shaw too.

4 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Lets be honest about it ashley cole is one dumb thick ****, poor poor football pundit, and even has a girls name 👎🏻

You should also be careful there are Left Wing Extremist types on this website that will have you for that for suggesting there is something wrong with having a girls name and brand you a sexist.

Although I hear they fortunately mainly lurk these days :ph34r:

Edited by Manwell Pablo

23 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You should also be careful there are Left Wing Nazi types on this website that will have you for that for suggesting there is something wrong with having a girls name and brand you a sexist.

Wow 

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

My apologies Manwell, one just never knows... 

I mean don't get me wrong it was a joke but it wouldn't surprise me  if someone did do that lol  but it wasn't meant to blanket insult everyone with left wing political views (I'm center left myself) 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You should also be careful there are Left Wing Nazi types on this website that will have you for that for suggesting there is something wrong with having a girls name and brand you a sexist.

An excellent example of an oxymoron I believe.

45 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Well there are many historians who argue the Nazi's were actually left wing....

We should probably get back on topic. lol 

I can't see Chillwell going anywhere

They were left wing - an inconvenient truth dropped like a potato masher by the current left. Oh, add in the communists under Stalin and perhaps throw a few other into the Pol Pot and you start to see that the left are guilty of most of the evils in the world. Not all though, Man Utd are guilty of the others. 

56 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Well there are many historians who argue the Nazi's were actually left wing....

We should probably get back on topic. lol 

I can't see Chillwell going anywhere

You should just all google the: “Horse Shoe Theory” of political science

Thank you