Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Getting_over_Brendan

Rogers painting.... thoughts...

Excellent work - and I'm sure you'll get some interest on here and at/around LCFC.

He looks quite stern and menacing there, doesn't he? "No more Mr. Nice Guy!", like a crime boss en route to meet a rival at some bleak, deserted industrial estate.

If he looks that stern at training, it could explain the uptick in Demarai Gray's form.... ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Getting_over_Brendan said:

Hi folks, I’m a Celtic fan who is coming to terms with BR leaving in the manner in which he did... I had (and still have) some admiration for BR the manager...

anyway when he was at Celtic I painted a portrait of him Acrylic on canvas 16” x 20” and was going to keep it forever as he was going to stay forever😂😱.

I’m now thinking of auctioning/ selling to raise money for Celtic Foundation. Something good has to come out of it 😎

Do you think it is something that Foxes would be interested in and worth selling to raise money?

cheers 

D

088181C5-3303-4E6B-A69B-6D54E7B28EA2.jpeg

Nice work(really i'm an artist too). You should send it to Peter Lawwell to hang in front of his desk to remind himself of what an idiot he is.

6 hours ago, Getting_over_Brendan said:

Hi folks, I’m a Celtic fan who is coming to terms with BR leaving in the manner in which he did... I had (and still have) some admiration for BR the manager...

anyway when he was at Celtic I painted a portrait of him Acrylic on canvas 16” x 20” and was going to keep it forever as he was going to stay forever😂😱.

I’m now thinking of auctioning/ selling to raise money for Celtic Foundation. Something good has to come out of it 😎

Do you think it is something that Foxes would be interested in and worth selling to raise money?

cheers 

D

088181C5-3303-4E6B-A69B-6D54E7B28EA2.jpeg

it look current, because he is indeed on fire

Very good likeness.  Can you also paint a picture of Chris ‘the massive Bell-end’ Sutton imposed on a Dart Board? Sold in the Club Shop, it would sell very well during the run-up to Christmas.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 16/11/2019 at 14:30, Alf Bentley said:

Excellent work - and I'm sure you'll get some interest on here and at/around LCFC.

He looks quite stern and menacing there, doesn't he? "No more Mr. Nice Guy!", like a crime boss en route to meet a rival at some bleak, deserted industrial estate.

If he looks that stern at training, it could explain the uptick in Demarai Gray's form.... ;)

Stern and menacing didn't do Nige any harm!!!

On 17/11/2019 at 12:45, Countryfox said:

Fairly average attempt in my opinion ...  not quite got the nose right mate ...   

This baby looks the biz though ...  I’ll knock out prints for the price of a concourse burger ...   :thumbup:

DD3EB38A-D463-43D2-A699-5CB8049F5982.jpeg

Phil Thompson?

• Haha 1