Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Brighton Post-Match 2-0

4 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Suspect once they lose a couple they will fade, as they have been not playing that great of late. Plus CL will begin to catch up on them.

Mark of champions getting results like they've been having recently, last minute winners when not playing well.

You could deliver the EPL trophy to Anfield just now imo, it's they're year this year  by the looks of things.

• Like 1

Just now, 420Hashish said:

I've been browsing the Brighton forum. They might praise us but quite a few members don't like us.lol

I dont think anyone will lose sleep over what Brighton think absolute stinking club.

They are now the huddersfield of the premier league.

Hope they go down me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

I've been browsing the Brighton forum. They might praise us but quite a few members don't like us.lol

A few still referring to us as Tin pot; always nice to be complimented. 

Few saying they should've been proud of their performance? Like they didn't play badly, but not a single shot on target at home isn't a promising stat

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

A few still referring to us as Tin pot; always nice to be complimented. 

Few saying they should've been proud of their performance? Like they didn't play badly, but not a single shot on target at home isn't a promising stat

Tin pot from fans of a club who have won the sum total of nothing in their history....Priceless. 

11 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Mark of champions getting results like they've been having recently, last minute winners when not playing well.

You could deliver the EPL trophy to Anfield just now imo, it's they're year this year  by the looks of things.

I’ve got a feeling they will choke. Don’t know why, just can’t shake the feeling that will stumble. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Very professional performance. We have the same mentality that we did when we won the league, we just seem to be ticking away nicely.

Flat Track Bullies.

I expect to win. Even if we were down a goal I still expect Us to find a way. When the ball comes into the box I have faith that it will be taken care of.

Like watching the Club who shall not be named. You always know they'll dig down deep to find what they need.

That's what Clubs do who contend for the Title. They find a way...........Feeling that Now.

Everton next.

Love the win, but worried about how we looked poor end of 1H, and that it extended after halftime well into 2H. I understand if we needed a blow end of the 1H after bossing so hard the first 35 min, but we need to be sharper coming out of the half. I love our defense, but we have also been a bit lucky, there were definitely chances for Brighton that a better team finishes (one wayward header from a tall, unchecked Brighton player right in front of goal comes to mind). 

But we have made winning a habit and it shows. We just know how to get it done at this point, esp when teams commit to going fwd like BHA did 2H. Road wins are hard to come by in the Prem, but we are getting it done no sweat. 

Now let's win another 5 straight in the league! Everton, Watford, @Villa, Nor, @Everton, let's get all 15 before the @MC/LiverpoLiverpool stretch. If we can just beat the lesser sides the rest of the season, we f'ing have Champions League football! We can bury Spurs, Arsenal, and Man U on the table this month if we take care of business.

4 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

I thought that was one of our best performances of the season, in terms of sheer number of quality chances created. 

It was very comfortable even at 0-0 at half time I felt we would ease to this win. Done like a true top side 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Just got back. Most enjoyable. I'm not sure why Vardy was so reluctant to shoot on some of the 1v1s he had - he could easily have had a hatrick. Absolutely bossed the 1st half - Brighton got more adventurous in the 2nd and we made them pay. Could have had 6. Soyoncu is one of the best defenders I have ever seen live. Any news on Evans?

7 minutes ago, vanity said:

Love the win, but worried about how we looked poor end of 1H, and that it extended after halftime well into 2H. I understand if we needed a blow end of the 1H after bossing so hard the first 35 min, but we need to be sharper coming out of the half. I love our defense, but we have also been a bit lucky, there were definitely chances for Brighton that a better team finishes (one wayward header from a tall, unchecked Brighton player right in front of goal comes to mind). 

But we have made winning a habit and it shows. We just know how to get it done at this point, esp when teams commit to going fwd like BHA did 2H. Road wins are hard to come by in the Prem, but we are getting it done no sweat. 

Now let's win another 5 straight in the league! Everton, Watford, @Villa, Nor, @Everton, let's get all 15 before the @MC/LiverpoLiverpool stretch. If we can just beat the lesser sides the rest of the season, we f'ing have Champions League football! We can bury Spurs, Arsenal, and Man U on the table this month if we take care of business.

You really are the merchant of doom we are 2nd in the best league in the world and you have issues with our team. I can only guess you are either a youngster or a newbie because you need a bit of perspective here mate

• Haha 1