Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Brighton Post-Match 2-0

Excellent win. If we get top four it will be on the backs of results like this, where we were off colour but still had enough class to get a win.

A few good performers but MoTM is Cags. By a mile. Epic from him. Our back four are truly magnificent.

• Like 1

Guest BlueBrett

sign of a good team? we weren't great but got it done.

Surprised you don't see more pen retakes for encroachment tbh, especially now with VAR. Must happen all the time

Just now, Lestoh said:

Well happy with that disallowed Maddison goal, got Vardy as me Fantasy Premier League captain

Same lol

I've also got Ryan as my keeper lol (it was Schmeichel until yesterday, but I dropped him to get Vardy in - I always have 3 City players in my teams, no matter if it costs me).

• Like 1

I should note that Matt Ryan is the Aussie keeper so I have seen him a fair bit and he is absolute class. Got in Vardy's face a few times and saved that penalty. A genuinely terrific player that goes under the radar a bit.

Youri was awful today. But he is not the sort of player to have a string of bad games in a row and it shows something about our team when we can win even when he is sloppy.

Great result.

• Like 2

A very difficult game where we just Couldnt score...before we get at Perez...who did score....Barnes,Maddison ,and especially Vardy blew chances und possible assist passes...lets be honest this should,not could of been 5-6....

That said... over the last 2 seasons,we would of dropped points....

So 2nd place we have strengthed...17:30 game a draw...then a top Not just a Good weekend.!!!

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

I should note that Matt Ryan is the Aussie keeper so I have seen him a fair bit and he is absolute class. Got in Vardy's face a few times and saved that penalty. A genuinely terrific player that goes under the radar a bit.

Said in the match thread I thought Ryan was absolutely superb today. Looks like a quality keeper.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

belting

tielemans terrible today. so casual and gray proving why he shouldn't start

Well spotted r.e. Tielemans. 

I don't like being negative, especially when things are going so well, but his performances are becoming a concern. He looks criminally unfit.

Cags MOTM by a mile. The counter attack is a nice little trick to keep up our sleeve on the rare occasion that a team starts to out play us.

Good win against a tough Brighton side.

• Like 3

Just now, Tanya said:

Youri was awful today. But he is not the sort of player to have a string of bad games in a row and it shows something about our team when we can win even when he is sloppy.

Awful? 

I'd describe it as an off day, wasn't remarkable but didn't do anything wrong. 

• Like 1