Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Brighton Post-Match 2-0

51 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

You really are the merchant of doom we are 2nd in the best league in the world and you have issues with our team. I can only guess you are either a youngster or a newbie because you need a bit of perspective here mate

Hes a Mazarron......by Nature a difficult  and different football-animal....eats up the negative Waste of others.....:teehee:

1 hour ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

I've forgotten what it is like to concede a goal

I hope Kasper hasn't forgotten what it's like to make a save.  Only seven needed to create this streak of four straight clean sheets.

This is honestly becoming the league's best defense.

• Like 2

Tielemans copping stick today is crazy!!! The guy has been immense the past month, scoring and creating goals. Given he only came back Tuesday/Wednesday and was given a rest day like the others prior to training, I’m sure we can let him off for a couple of stray passes having flown back from Russia!

That aside, we were creative but wasteful in the first half. Brighton had a sharper start to the second half, but we handled it, and our quality told to earn a deserved win. We just seem relentless at the moment, and you always feel that we have a goal in us. The gap to 5th has widened. Hopefully Everton continue to wilt next Sunday 🦊💙

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah Ricardo got us out of the shit a few times today. In particular he made a vital headed clearance which stopped a certain goal. Might have given a penalty away though. 

Glad Vardy got his goal as I felt he was too selfless at times today 

Vardy selfless,    Gray apparently selfish.....Poor ol'man Brendan...!!!

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Wouldn't mind benching Tielemans for Praet tbh. He's still the better player but he needs to learn that he has to have urgency on the ball, and be a lot more aware of his surroundings. Praet is harder to press as well.

Such a stupid post for so many reasons... 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Chris Sutton churning out his usual shit on 606... Brendan moved to a smaller team than Celtic, moving to Arsenal will be a step up. blah blah blah

How the BBC can pay him a wage is baffling. I'd cancel my TV licence if I hadn't already done it last year.

Pantomime Villian.

As irritating as he is, I'd rather listen to him over an anodyne style pundit.

On the call with Sean from Enderby he did actually reference Vardy as 'phenomenal' before slipping back into panto villain role

He reminds me of the antagonistic guy in the pub I subconsciously enjoy getting wound up by. 

1 minute ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Such a stupid post for so many reasons... 

Why? Benching a player for a game is stupid? Tielemans has been in great form the past few games but many times this season he's been caught out dawdling on the ball and on some occasions it has cost us, or come very close e.g. Burnleys disallowed goal. Perhaps the knowledge that his place isn't as secure as it seems will help him keep his concentration. And anyway, Everton are a pressing side when they're any good, it makes sense to play Praet who is tougher to steal the ball from. I'm not saying it should happen, just that is a valid option that could help Tielemans focus.

22 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Tielemans copping stick today is crazy!!! The guy has been immense the past month, scoring and creating goals. Given he only came back Tuesday/Wednesday and was given a rest day like the others prior to training, I’m sure we can let him off for a couple of stray passes having flown back from Russia!

That aside, we were creative but wasteful in the first half. Brighton had a sharper start to the second half, but we handled it, and our quality told to earn a deserved win. We just seem relentless at the moment, and you always feel that we have a goal in us. The gap to 5th has widened. Hopefully Everton continue to wilt next Sunday 🦊💙

It's not just the stray passes, though.

He looked absolutely exhausted. It's just something for him to work on.

2 hours ago, Tanya said:

I should note that Matt Ryan is the Aussie keeper so I have seen him a fair bit and he is absolute class. Got in Vardy's face a few times and saved that penalty. A genuinely terrific player that goes under the radar a bit.

Youri was awful today. But he is not the sort of player to have a string of bad games in a row and it shows something about our team when we can win even when he is sloppy.

Great result.

Was a terrible first penalty by Vardy not close  to the side and great height for a keeper- didn’t have to dive much.

1 hour ago, The Syrup said:

Chris Sutton churning out his usual shit on 606... Brendan moved to a smaller team than Celtic, moving to Arsenal will be a step up. blah blah blah

How the BBC can pay him a wage is baffling. I'd cancel my TV licence if I hadn't already done it last year.

People ring in and argue with him. If it was ignored, he'd try something else.

• Like 1