Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Brighton Post-Match 2-0

14 minutes ago, vanity said:

Now let's win another 5 straight in the league! Everton, Watford, @Villa, Nor, @Everton, let's get all 15 before the @MC/LiverpoLiverpool stretch. If we can just beat the lesser sides the rest of the season, we f'ing have Champions League football! We can bury Spurs, Arsenal, and Man U on the table this month if we take care of business.

Let's see if Vardy can score in the next 5, too :D

3 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Brighton fan here...

You're the best side I've seen at the Amex this season. You won't know this, but we've actually been pretty decent at home and created a lot of chances - but we didn't really get a sniff today. Maddison and Vardy might get the headlines but your defence is rock solid. My missus is a Leicester girl and we're going to have a sneaky £20 on Leicester to win the PL. Good luck from the rainy south coast.

nice one geezer. 

7 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Brighton fan here...

You're the best side I've seen at the Amex this season. You won't know this, but we've actually been pretty decent at home and created a lot of chances - but we didn't really get a sniff today. Maddison and Vardy might get the headlines but your defence is rock solid. My missus is a Leicester girl and we're going to have a sneaky £20 on Leicester to win the PL. Good luck from the rainy south coast.

Live a little…. Lump on a ton !

1 hour ago, tsintskaro said:

Praet was very good 

Ndidis worst game

wingers still weakest link 

I thought Tielemans had the ‘worst’ performance of our midfield trio. He just looked out of sorts for some reason. Probably the international travel and exertion.

Edited by NaijaFox

3 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Brighton fan here...

Honestly after watching the game, I can understand the plaudits Graham Potter has received for your style of play and why your home form has been hyped. 

You play good passing football with a nice forward attacking style married to a good intense press to smother our players. But the most impressive bit is the none stop commitment by everyone on your side. 

I applaud your impressiveness. 

That being said though, despite all that, I was never in doubt of us taking the victory. I know what we're capable of during the second half of games where other teams intensity drops off and ours goes up. Best compliment I can give is that you played very much like us... Just not as good as we do. 

11 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Brighton fan here...

Cheers. We were so wasteful today, seemed like it was gonna be one of those days. Thought you missed out on a certain penalty as well. We deserved the win in the end as we were so solid

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Brighton fan here...

Good luck. Your lot made a good game out if it. 

Another really satisfying result.

Ricardo Motm for me. Just everywhere. When we're camped in our own half he'll bomb on and take us 40 yards up the pitch. Yet he's back where you need him from a defensive pov too.

Cags is immense. Mad how he's already the one almost having to boss Wes through the game. Wes worries me again. The way we play he cant be used in a 442 for 90 mins against a top half side. 

Loce how selfless Vards is. So many squared balls when he was through, delighted for madderz when he 'scored'.

Youri looked exhausted but the thought of dropping him as one or two have said is absurd! 

Another great impact from Gray but needed to be a little more selfless on a few occasions. 

Onwards and upwards, big month ahead!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Another really satisfying result.

Ricardo Motm for me. Just everywhere. When we're camped in our own half he'll bomb on and take us 40 yards up the pitch. Yet he's back where you need him from a defensive pov too.

Cags is immense. Mad how he's already the one almost having to boss Wes through the game. Wes worries me again. The way we play he cant be used in a 442 for 90 mins against a top half side. 

Loce how selfless Vards is. So many squared balls when he was through, delighted for madderz when he 'scored'.

Youri looked exhausted but the thought of dropping him as one or two have said is absurd! 

Another great impact from Gray but needed to be a little more selfless on a few occasions. 

Onwards and upwards, big month ahead!! 

Yeah Ricardo got us out of the shit a few times today. In particular he made a vital headed clearance which stopped a certain goal. Might have given a penalty away though. 

Glad Vardy got his goal as I felt he was too selfless at times today 

Didn't think we hit our peak at all but a competent performance. 

We are rock solid at the back and lightening quick going forward, great combination. 

Just now, The Syrup said:

Chris Sutton churning out his usual shit on 606... Brendan moved to a smaller team than Celtic, moving to Arsenal will be a step up. blah blah blah

How the BBC can pay him a wage is baffling. I'd cancel my TV licence if I hadn't already done it last year.

I don't usually get involved with pundit pile-ons, but yes, he is a complete and utter twat. He is really, really thick. 

8 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Chris Sutton churning out his usual shit on 606... Brendan moved to a smaller team than Celtic, moving to Arsenal will be a step up. blah blah blah

How the BBC can pay him a wage is baffling. I'd cancel my TV licence if I hadn't already done it last year.

I wonder if he might be a sandwich short of a picnic 

34 minutes ago, Keiriel said:

In all honesty, the scoreline flatters Brighton. I mean, if not for the floodlights reflecting off Aaron Mooy's dome throughout the match, we probably would have won by 4 or 5; it's easy to miss sitters when you can't see.

This is also the reason we stayed up thanks to Cambiasso and his wonderful shiny bonce

• Like 1