Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

1 hour ago, WestLothianFox said:

I seem to remember lots on here wanted Silva as our manager in the past. Hands up all the guilty ones please

How do you know that he wouldn't have been a success with us ??

He could go to another club and do very well. Everton may have been wrong place, wrong time.

Might come across as sounding bitter here, so apologies; but perhaps need to get relegated, so that their fans acknowledge that they're no 'massive' club anymore and aren't entitled to anything because they last won a trophy/achieved success in who knows how many decades.

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I think he was successful at Watford and Hull, wasn't he ?? That's how he got the Everton gig.

only for a short period of time. he still took hull down and watford's season tanked as soon as everton came calling. i suppose you could argue he did well at hull considering the crisis they were in.

Edited by don_danbury

I think we have to respect everybody we play in the Premier League, Brighton, Arsenal and Palace all had decent chances before we scored, once we did we looked likely to, and did win.

BUT sometimes the stats just don't lie, only 6 teams have scored against us in 13 games, only 1 team twice.

They have scored 13 goals in 13 games.  And conceded 20.

At worst a draw, ideally a win.  

We should be seriously looking for 10-12pts before the Monster Christmas week and a place in the Carabao Cup semi finals!!!

C'Mon You Foxes!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, don_danbury said:

only for a short period of time. he still took hull down and watford's season tanked as soon as everton came calling. i suppose you could argue he did well at hull considering the crisis they were in.

Hill's only glinour of hope was when silva came in. They were basically already being called relegated by the press when he came in. 

Watford was going well until everton approached him and Watford wouldn't let him go. He was doing very very well at that point. 

OS

Centre-back Jonny Evans is 'fit and ready' to feature in Leicester City's Premier League clash with Everton at King Power Stadium on Sunday, says manager Brendan Rodgers.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1507513/rodgers-provides-evans-fitness-update?fbclid=IwAR3ZzQwv0Sxu1kRoFOudwni-wfnhEEsvgy7Q0eqmSrbVFctH2nLW7H7Ljk4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Oh my. Poor Everton are expecting Schneiderlin and Delph out as well.

Gbamin, Gomes, Delph, Schneiderlin, all out. We'll be seeing some rancid midfield of Baningime and Davies or something. I do feel sorry for Marco Silva to be honest.

TBH I'd rather they played these time wasters rather than a bunch of  athletic and enthusiastic 19 and 20 yo's from the academy