Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Just now, Always Next Year said:

Wanted him gone at start of season, but now eating humble pie, the lad is saving our season.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Over flowing with confidence 

The hold up play, touch everything is just beautiful... but he has quick feet as well and willing to take the shot on, he is something special 

23 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Huge critic of his for a season. I'm eating some humble pie now. 

I did the same with Vardy. Just saying. 

Don't eat humble pie. I'm getting some criticism for the Evans thread I started back in November when he was playing like he'd won a competition to play for us. I'm not eating humble pie because he improved, because at the time it was right to criticise his performances. As long as you're not completely writing the player off then why not criticise. 

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Don't suppose you could sneak into the ground to do it could you? Maybe slag his misses off why you're at it? He'll probably score 5 it's been so long lol

I've been posting him bags of turd since he signed. 

During his record breaking run I sent two a week. It's my record tbf but you won't read about that in the sun

• Haha 1

Just now, Facecloth said:

Don't eat humble pie. I'm getting some criticism for the Evans thread I started back in November when he was playing like he'd won a competition to play for us. I'm not eating humble pie because he improved, because at the time it was right to criticise his performances. As long as you're not completely writing the player off then why not criticise. 

I think a poster accused me of being too weak to have an opinion so I'm going to plead the fifth. 

But you're right in many ways. Though, with both, the signs were there. I think the application, in both cases, was the issue. That's something I cannot spot as a non professional in that area. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He single handedly won us that game today, some of his goals this season have been ridiculously important and its as if he is immune to the significance. That goal tonight was extraordinary, it was Collymore at his peak, it was absolutely astonishing. 

I cannot emphasise how important this young man has been tonight, I don't recall a player taking a game by the scruff of the neck when we so badly needed it as he has this 2nd half. Even Rodgers managed to shower him with faultless praise and no reference to his erratic 1st touch. What a 1st touch for his goal, the adrenaline that he's evoked tonight is something else. Hairs on the back of the neck when you think about it, wow.

Imagine the racket we would have made inside the stadium for that goal...

See, I can be a rep tart too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Whys it always me said:

Some of the goals he’s scored over the last few months have been unreal. If Rashford or Kane had of scored some of his goals then sky would be wanking all over it. 

Lol true, he is still young as well ... I have mentioned my comparisons to bergkamp before and that isn’t a so far off now 

Absolutely love the Nacho we now have. What a player he is turning out to be.

it’s not just tap-ins. And one quality goal might be considered a fluke. It’s quality goal after quality goal.  What a player.

• Like 3