Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

7 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Perhaps it's just me, but Vardy never really seems enthused when Nacho scores. Others run over to congratulate him, but Vardy never seems that bothered. 

He literally put his arms up in the air when Kel scored the header if I remember rightly ??

15 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Perhaps it's just me, but Vardy never really seems enthused when Nacho scores. Others run over to congratulate him, but Vardy never seems that bothered. 

Not true at all.

Check Vardy's reaction when he assisted v Sheff United for his second goal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

The times he hasn’t ran to celebrate with him Vardy was about 40 yards away from him after one of Nachos goals vs sheff Utd he made a beeline for Vards and picked him up 

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Not true at all.

Check Vardy's reaction when he assisted v Sheff United for his second goal.

Check Kels first goal tonight. Vardy was closet to him, but I didn't see him celebrate with him. Again, I may be off the mark, but Vardy taking the mick about him crying after his hatrick v Sheffield united in the dressing room after the game might caused some ill feeling as he dedicated the goal to his mother.

1 minute ago, MGLCFC said:

Check Kels first goal tonight. Vardy was closet to him, but I didn't see him celebrate with him. Again, I may be off the mark, but Vardy taking the mick about him crying after his hatrick v Sheffield united in the dressing room after the game might caused some ill feeling as he dedicated the goal to his mother.

I doubt Nacho is capable of ill feeling. I really think you're reading something into this that just isn't there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Royston. said:

He is looking the player we all hoped he could be.

I wrote him off long ago:blush:

Not gonna put him in my dream team though cos we all know what would happen:P

I put him in mine before the sheff utd game...

28 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Part of Vardy's plans to leave for Sheffield Wednesday.  

Vardy and Iheanacho's interaction is sometimes fantastic.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Please stop. Don't make out like there's something awry out of totally nothing.

I really respect you, Stan, but surely on an open forum, posters can make observations. Like I said I may be wide of the mark and wrong, but it's just how I saw it. I'm not looking to put anyone down and am totally thrilled with this unexpected combination of Vardy and Kels on how well it's working. I'll leave it there and accept I'm seeing things that aren't there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MGLCFC said:

I really respect you, Stan, but surely on an open forum, posters can make observations. Like I said I may be wide of the mark and wrong, but it's just how I saw it. I'm not looking to put anyone down and am totally thrilled with this unexpected combination of Vardy and Kels on how well it's working. I'll leave it there and accept I'm seeing things that aren't there.

At the end of the day I couldn’t care less if they hated each others  guts as long as their professional on the pitch and keep playing like they are 

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

looking at BR body language in the post match interview I'm still not sure he's sold on him, he spoke about how Nacho needs someone up with him, he's pointing out his limitations. I'd like to see nacho play with madders and Barnes and with his current confident form I think he'd be fine. What's changed for nacho is his energy and involvement, and what's changed in the team is our patient build up, nit having to rely on pace which suits nacho as he isn't blessed in that department. it will be interesting to see if we offer him a new contract because BR isn't going to play 2 up top forever 

I didn’t see his interview but I agree with BR saying that.

Nacho has been absolutely fantastic but he’s definitely better with Vards.

Nacho today showed how good he is dropping deeper and holding it up coming towards the ball.

Its harder for him when Vardy isn’t there as he gets pressed more but having Vardy usually drags the opposition deeper and allows more time for him to turn and look forward.

It would be interesting to see how he did in the 433:

Albrighton Nacho Barnes

He usually looks a bit lost and icolated. Think even before this fantastic run, him and Vardy work really well. Remember him coming on vs Everton in 19/20 and they together ran riot, then destroyed villa 4-1 away. They both have strengths that compliment each other perfectly and with the spine we have in the middle 2 and the back 3, we look a really strong unit.

I mean imagine Madders in Perez role today, a prime Ricardo or Castange at Rb and Justin on this years form at Lb in the system today. What a team we have!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

I felt the video post Sheffield united, was vards being vards, but could easily have been taken the wrong way. But I don’t think there is anything in it. As others have said, think vards is mentoring kelechi in some ways.

25 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Yeah I get that, but he never runs over to congratulate him, like other team members do.

Last week vs Sheffield Utd he was on the ground after doing that fantastic pass. He’s 34 running hard and still eventually got over to him and Kel appreciated it by lifting him in the air.

I can’t say I noticed it today but I think it’s quite clearly not the case. Vardy looked angry because he knew he should of slammed in that chance he had, that’s all.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Nah! I think you’re reading too much into things ..... 

3647C868-8527-457F-A367-D9022709F5C3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kudos to Nacho. Making a big money move to us, with a big reputation, and then to find yourself out in the cold for 3 1/2 years. To put the performances he has, 9 goals in 9 games, he deserves all the credit he gets.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Of course :), wasn't meant to come across as disrespectful to you!