Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, LCFC BEAST said:

He’s a shoe in for POTM surely?

I know that the FA Cup doesn’t count, but 5 goals in 3 games in the league, no one has better do they?

Isn't Gundogan having another nutty month? But yeah must be Kel or even Tielemans 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Isn't Gundogan having another nutty month? But yeah must be Kel or even Tielemans 

1 goal and 1 assist in the league this month. Again, cup and European games don’t count. 

I can only think maybe Shaw or Stones that could push him for it

5 hours ago, Collymore said:

Disagree. Yes, he chose the slightly more risky/difficult route of taking it around the keeper but it wasn't the only way he could have scored from that position. 

Not in a million years am I buying that was a difficult goal to score at that level, sorry. 

he could have easily fluffed it up or the keeper makes a save tackle he made it look easy

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Iheanacho hasn’t been transformed massively like many are suggesting, he’s just being given a fair run of game time. It’s bloody hard to make an impact in 5min cameos and odd cup appearances. So glad he’s taking his opportunity, the guy seriously knows where the net is. 

Definitely, he has always had a nutural eye for goals.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Iheanacho hasn’t been transformed massively like many are suggesting, he’s just being given a fair run of game time. It’s bloody hard to make an impact in 5min cameos and odd cup appearances. So glad he’s taking his opportunity, the guy seriously knows where the net is. 

Its happened. Were in agreement! Mark the date and we will celebrate the anniversary next year :D

What an unbelievable performance from Nacho yesterday. He not only scored 2 goals but made the pass to Youri for his goal and set up Vardy with a very good opportunity to score.

He deserves all the accolades it brings him as he's had to wait patiently for his opportunity. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Headline in Leicester Mercury tomorrow: 

Seniorman v Talisman

Vardy and Iheanacho in big match bustup after Vardy refuses to celebrate Iheanacho’s goal

You missed out the Twitter quotes- "I've noticed", "Very worrying", "Can't imagine"- Leicester fans react as we overreact to absolutely nothing- full article below.

• Haha 2

Just shows what confidence can do,his first touch at times was horrific balls pinging all over the shop . Gets some confidence and it’s like the balls suddenly glued  to his foot . There was one bit of play yesterday where he brought a high ball  down with the top of its foot cushioning it . Fantastic to see 

5 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

I'm not sure about that, his game has gone up a level and not just the goals.  We've seen him have  a run in the team and we've seen him struggle before, even (shamefully) booed onto the pitch as a sub.

Something has changed whether it be the system allowing him to play with Vardy rather than as a lone striker, whether it be confidence or perhaps coaching and hard work, but he looks a different player to me.