Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

2 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Tbh I feel quite embarrassed to think Earlier in the season I was saying it’s time to move him on. I’ll just go and warm my humble pie :blush:

You weren't alone, mate.

He was bang average, or below, and frustrating for a while...but has hugely stepped up and deserves all the positivity aimed his way recently. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Tbh I feel quite embarrassed to think Earlier in the season I was saying it’s time to move him on. I’ll just go and warm my humble pie :blush:

I’ve just had mine mate it was delicious!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a man, was refreshing to see Vardy off instead of Kel

My prediction of Kel taking over the role of lead striker might well be on course to come true :D

Made up for the lad. Hes getting game time and the confidence to perform how it was obvious that he can

7 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Just remember a lot of fans were happy to sell Vardy to West Brom for £5M after the Great Escape! So nothing to be embarrassed about!! :D

• Like 1

You have to also credit BR for coming up with a system that suit two up top and Nacho.

Going to be interesting to see what he does when Maddison and Barnes are fit.

Like 95% of City fans, I'm eat humble pie at the moment, Kel keep making me eat it!

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

You have to also credit BR for coming up with a system that suit two up top and Nacho.

Going to be interesting to see what he does when Maddison and Barnes are fit.

Like 95% of City fans, I'm eat humble pie at the moment, Kel keep making me eat it!

I think basically those two back just gives us options! Barnes can play up front with Nacho and pull players out of position like Vardy does, while Maddison can play in the hole instead of/subbed for Perez.

With a fully fit squad, we're actually quite frightening going forward.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Same. I've always said it must be hard to play alongside Vardy. As Vardy turned provider Iheanacho has been storming it.

I've not watched too many Iheanacho videos. But the one posted below--especially the end--warms my heart. What a lovely bloke. Incredibly happy for him.

21 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Loved this interview!

:wub::wub::wub:

Wait for the end bit!!!

lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1