Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
easilee

REALISTIC (TRADITIONAL TOP 6) POACHES

32 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

You wouldn't start Son Heung-min? Blimey. 

You'd play Aubemeyang  out wide instead of Perez or Barnes as well surely.  He's still playing well and scoring goals in that utterly toxic environment, he'd be even better here.

I mean he is garbage at the moment but if you got Pogba properly motivated instead of the state he's in at the moment he's one of the best center midfielders in the world.

There aint a lot though granted

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Where would you play him? Who would you leave out? He doesn’t really fit our system, therefor wouldn’t improve our first 11.

Same with someone like Kane, as good as he is if we replaced Vardy with Kane overall our team wouldn’t be as effective.

Replace Pérez with Son and we're no stronger?

Edited by turtmcfly

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You'd play Aubemeyang  out wide instead of Perez or Barnes as well surely.  He's still playing well and scoring goals in that utterly toxic environment, he'd be even better here.

I mean he is garbage at the moment but if you got Pogba properly motivated instead of the state he's in at the moment he's one of the best center midfielders in the world.

There aint a lot though granted

Id also play Rashford out wide, for all his faults he's still not a bad player and a good manager could get something more from him. 

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Is this a joke I have missed?

Genuinely wouldn’t take any of those players!

Come to think of it there’s not a single player at either Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs who would improve our starting X1

Just to clarify ...... none would get in the starting 11!! Some might struggle to make the 16. It was more to improve the squad.

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Id also play Rashford out wide, for all his faults he's still not a bad player and a good manager could get something more from him. 

He’s got 12 in 13 currently, I’ve slagged him off loads in the past but it looks as though the penny has dropped now

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Is this a joke I have missed?

Genuinely wouldn’t take any of those players!

Come to think of it there’s not a single player at either Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs who would improve our starting X1

That's wilful ignorance. Some of their players would be a lot better under Rodgers and would probably start over ours. Pepe, Son, Lo Celso, off the top of my head. 

• Like 2

It's the time ,the new era ,a new dawning,is upon us that city put in offers,for some of these lower clubs players..

Son,Kane,Rashford,

Alli,Pepe,Aubemeyang..etc

I am sure they would love to win a trophy before they Retire..:celebrate:

On 06/12/2019 at 13:00, Babylon said:

Looks like Ole G.S,  is slowly becoming one....

that First half Today from Manutd,& Rashford was quite watchable..

On 06/12/2019 at 16:27, RumbleFox said:

Son, Rashford, Kolasinac  (Chilwell backup), Loftus-Cheek, Bailly, Zouma (backup)? 

Some of those are poor shouts Rumble. 

Bailly, Zouma and Kolasinac wouldn’t fit our style in my opinion. Also, I just don’t think they’re very good.

13 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

We were linked before but doubt it. Out on loan at Besiktas too. Ain’t going from sitting in Arsenal’s reserves to cancelling a loan deal to sit in Leicester’s reserves. 

No better than Hamza imo, in fact debatable if he's even as good at the moment.  Would be a strange signing given the strength already at Rodgers disposal in midfield.

Fwiw anyone saying Son wouldn't get into the Leicester team wants to go and see the doctor.  He's one of the best players in the league and the only side he maybe wouldn't get in is the Liverpool one and even at that you could argue his case.

• Like 2