Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Man City (A) pre match

2 hours ago, 09bballer said:

99 pct sure they close the velodrome stadium after matches, might be worth a check.

I got the plan from a fellow called Baldrick...

Actually, there's nothing to suggest that the Velodrome tram station is tied in any way, availability-wise, to the Velodrome stadium. In other words, I am pretty sure that is open all the time and all trams stop there. So I will give it a go rather than fight the crush at the Etihad Campus stop.

11 hours ago, Biggus said:

fwiw heard from source ITK that Man City are going to press Chilwell and Ricardo more than the centre backs.  Maybe no surprises but expect a lot of balls spilled from tackles on those two picked up just inside and then runs down the wings and lots of crosses.

no chance Brendan is tempted by the ‘basketball diamond’ today or that approach could result in a very strange game where our flanks are loaded by them and there are spaces aplenty inside

funnily enough, the pressing of our wide areas was potter’s approach a few weeks ago and it paid dividends for a chunk of that second half although for most of that game we were comfortable.  Brighton ceded control of the main part of the pitch by doing it and I doubt pep would do that unless he thinks we will play wilf and hamza which leaves one less body available inside higher up the pitch for the full backs to find. 

Title race is back on if we win this game, it’s a huge game for us.

I think psychologically for the players if we were to get the win they will believe they can win the league. The confidence of beating Manchester City last time our in our title winning season was a testament to that.

Come on City!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

For all the snowflakes upset about our players not being used by Sky :wave:

I hope this helps you relax this Christmas. 

FB_IMG_1576918161729.jpg

Anybody else look at today’s fixture list and think the most likely outcome for every game is a draw?

lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Sauce? 

Well my source is a Spanish man named Manuel who I'm having a beer with but I think he's talking about this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7815493/Leicester-City-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-reveals-rest-Jamie-Vardy-Christmas-run.html

So false alarm for today i think

Just now, Bourbon Fox said:

Well my source is a Spanish man named Manuel who I'm having a beer with but I think he's talking about this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7815493/Leicester-City-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-reveals-rest-Jamie-Vardy-Christmas-run.html

Thought it might be something along those lines :)

46 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Does he speak English well?  Did he learn it from a book?