Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

Just now, seanfox778 said:

Well done Liverpool. No one is beating them for a while! 

Sums it up lads. We should do better, i wasnt expecting  a win but they are unstoppable and at this point if they cock this up they will never win the league. Ah wellll on to the next.

It's absolutely criminal how much space we've been giving TAA all game, shocking. He's one of the best crossers in the league FFS 

• Like 1

Dog shit. Been dog shit for the last 5. At this point I thought top 4 was a given but keep playing like this and we could truly **** it up. Tactics piss poor tonight. Criminal playing Maddison wide left. Poor poor poor. 

• Thanks 1

Don’t blame the opposition (even though they are world class). We are not as good as we think and we don’t have a threat going forward. Sign a creative winger please .. replace mahrez finally.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Goober said:

Finishing below the likes of Sheff Utd and Wolves are we?

Absolute moron

Yep. 

Drawing to Norwich, you'll see. 

Don't get Carried away with our good run. 

Reality check. 

If it makes anyone feel any better, I'm watching the game with 5 Liverpool fans. It's ****ing purgatory.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

We didn’t press and were too fearful in the first half.

We then get reminded we can play and so up the tempo to where it should be without being told. They then get a penalty a little against the current run of play, we get frustrated and throw it all away.

Maybe this is a sign of a young team that needs to mature and needs to start hard and fast.

These are going to win the league by a country mile, past two games have shown us just how much work we've still got to do. It's just the passive nature of us that's so frustrating against the big teams. 

Just now, Desabafar said:

is anybody surprised Michael Oliver has been on Liverpool's two biggest games, us and Man City. I'm not.

No disrespect but just admit we've been a far distant second best to both. We have been very very poor indeed in the last three games. Our fault, no one else's.