Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Right, well, er, either Brendan has lost the plot in a huge way or else, well, or else .............. I’m not sure. 

That team will likely be dismantled by an out of sorts, free falling West Ham. Cannot see anything but a defeat with this lineup. Pretty shocking to be honest and makes zero sense. If you knew you were going to do this then surely send em out against Liverpool, who we’d never catch anyway, and send the first 11 out against Weshstam. 

Utterly bizarre. 

Been down the training ground all week keeping an eye on the player's fitness levels have you?

• Like 1

Well, the fringe players cant moan about not getting an opportunity.

More than happy to bin Grey off is he doesn't step up today, he's had enough chances.

Hopefully we get to see Perez as a 10 finally!

Maybe Albrighton can prove to me he isn't the Nugent of this side, i.e.not enough quality but runs around a lot.

There's an argument that a few deserve to be dropped anyway, Tielemans hasn't been near his regular level last season.

One way to throw away your Champions league positions. What a load of crap. Not even going to bother finding a stream to watch that shite. Will just get pissed instead:beer:

Morgan is going to get ripped apart, with the greatest respect to him as a club legend. He is an old man in football terms. Everytime he has played he has looked a bombscare.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

I’m really enjoying all the posters in here who are trying to rationalise this lol 

He’s playing Hamza Choudhury and Papy Mendy in a midfield two away from home in a premier league fixture. Just stop. Enjoy it. Get a beer/wine/cider/absinthe. These are halcyon days my friends. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2