Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

Kasper
Fuchs - Morgan - Evans isn’t that bad, minor downgrade

Ricky > Justin could be a big downgrade although what we have seen of Justin is too inconsistent to say how he’ll play

Barnes > Albrighton is about the same

Vardy > Nacho big downgrade but his Mrs just gave birth so would have happened anyway

The real worry is Wilf - Madders - Youri becoming Gray - Hamza - Mendy :unsure:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingston_fox said:

Can only hope this has been planned in for a while and the team have trained for it properly. Maybe this is why we've been crap for the past few weeks - all the focus has been on getting this ragged bunch to play like Barca

This is definitely what's happened. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That is ****ing hideous. 

I'd rather we have played that against Liverpool and gotten back on track today with a win. 

This is just throwing away three more points when we need to stop the rot and get a new run going. 

Come on, be serious. That’s just bashing with hindsight. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

2 games in less than 48 hours.

It is ridiculous. The Football League which has 8 more matches to fit in manage to find a way to get three days between matches over Christmas yet we're playing twice in 45 hours.

• Like 1

This will have been planned out in advance. Full strength against Liverpool and Man City and reserves against West Ham. Hasn't worked out in hindsight but spare us the meltdown, he has to give the players a rest, we will really struggle for the rest of the season otherwise. 

Look how far clear of 5th we are. We are allowed a wobble. 

• Like 2

Where is Benko?  Wes is not up to 90 minutes.  If Rogers gets this right,  then he truly is a managerial Icon.  Get it wrong and this could seriously harm our chances of CL football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

That is ****ing hideous. 

I'd rather we have played that against Liverpool and gotten back on track today with a win. 

This is just throwing away three more points when we need to stop the rot and get a new run going. 

the Meltdown this place would have been even more laughable had this team been announced against Liverpool 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PaddyS said:

Slightly concerned by Justin in defence behind that midfield. I actually thought he looked a bit dodge when he came

on in other games so I hope this isn't too much for him today.  

I thought he was excellent when he came on against Watford

For what has been a great season until a week ago I'm now feeling totally dispirited. Almost certainly we are going to have 3 straight defeats over Xmas. To top it off we have a house party tonight and I've got to face a West Ham fan who's going to the game. That's arguably the worst team we've fielded since promotion. West Ham's relegation rivals will be as annoyed as all of us.

Just now, jammie82uk said:

the Meltdown this place would have been even more laughable had this team been announced against Liverpool 

Yeah I know, I know it would never have happened. I'd have just liked something a bit more, I dunno. Half and half? Or whatever. 

This is truly just rolling over, taking the loss and letting the first team rest. 

• Like 2