Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

I understand change but Hamza and Mendy TOGETHER on the pitch at the same time! I dont dislike either player but who is going to pass to the Nacho man for him to score? 

Have either of them players ever got an assist (probably) but i cant remember when. 

Oh well.. come on City.. up the blues. 

Got a link, Suzie ??

2 minutes ago, AndyMaidenhead said:

Rodgers failure to 'look beyond the very next game' and stubborness hv ruined my whole Xmas so far...had we lost to MC n Lpool with weakened teams  I would understand....but now gonna struggle v WH n Newc..then we got further  fatigie with FA n Caribo cups...

He talked of rotation late Nov..but virtually no thing happened....lacklustre NORWICH game should hv alerted him..

Yeah imagine the reaction on here having won 8 in a row with one draw only to rest our best players at Man City lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

We have only played half a season without European matches, why is our fat lazy squad this tired? 

It's not about being tired from the amount of games. It's about recovery time from the last one. 

Other clubs prepared to take the risk of injuries. Rodgers clearly ain't, we'll see who is right. 

• Like 1

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

I understand change but Hamza and Mendy TOGETHER on the pitch at the same time! I dont dislike either player but who is going to pass to the Nacho man for him to score

Have either of them players ever got an assist (probably) but i cant remember when. 

Oh well.. come on City.. up the blues. 

Evans:ph34r:

Honestly I think Rodgers is completely giving up on possession today and going for a Burnley esque win. At least I hope so. Would rather see that than the horrors of a Mendy/Choudhury double pivot in a 4231 with Perez out of position again and Gray as the 10...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dayday said:

I thought he was excellent when he came on against Watford

He definitely attacked well and looked confident, but I thought the ball broke well for him a few times and could have easily gone

the other way and made him look bad. The same a bit with Nacho when he's played recently. Still, am looking forward to seeing

more of them both today and obviously hope it goes well.

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

On the bright side, if West Ham somehow lose this on Fabianski's first day back, they'll fall to pieces and get relegated, meaning we'll no longer be linked to the same transfer targets.

If West Ham lose this I'm going on their forum to take the piss and I have never logged into another teams forum before

• Haha 1

Lads have you ever played football, team have run 13 km on a thursday night against the world champions

their cream crackered so he rightly changes up the line up, Vardy would do a hamstring if he played today he needs a rest.

as a example of how not resting can go wrong, Villa earlier who had to also travel looked equally knackered and got soundly beaten, grealish looked tired.

Its the right call  the league have ****ed the team over with the schedule.blame the prem for this.

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Yeah and it’s still pretty strong (for West Ham). 1 of those changes is Fabianski who’s returning from injury and is a regular first team player.

Fabianski is change no 7

remember that they also didn’t play last weekend .... they will be well up for this given their position and our starting eleven .....as I said earlier, their changes show how much better their squad is than ours ......

Guest An Sionnach

Last three games, Maddison, Tielmans, Chilwell 

Barnes, look at their ratings! Read the comments on here. This is what we wanted isn't it? Wilf and Caglar deserve a rest they have stopped us being massacred.

Just now, st albans fox said:

Fabianski is change no 7

remember that they also didn’t play last weekend .... they will be well up for this given their position and our starting eleven .....as I said earlier, their changes show how much better their squad is than ours ......

They are also playing appallingly and have been making wholesale changes every game, like Puel did with us and many struggling managers do when trying anything to spark an improvement. 

Brill move Brendon! :appl:

This lineup is still very competitive, and is frankly a clever move coming just before the January transfer window. We get to see if we have real strength in depth and/or where we really need to strengthen the squad for a realistic Top 4 push for the rest of the season (which should be our re-aligned expectation at this point, after the start we’ve had).

• Like 1