Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

I think this might smack a little of petulance by Rodgers as if to say to the Premier League we've been shafted by the fixture list. Hope I'm wrong and that the team comes really good but 9 changes is not a good look. COYF. 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 1

Does he think the seasons over? Mendy?!? Cmon man. 

Loose this and the gap could be reduced to 2 games. Really scary times. 

It’s bad squad management, doesn’t matter how bad the fitness is, if he had used subs appropriately he wouldn’t need to swap the whole team out. 

Get a result and we will be absolutely laughing, but I still don’t think we should be taking the piss this much.

Vardy isn’t even on the bench... madness 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

What system are we even playing?

- 4231 with a double pivot?

- 442 diamond with Perez and Nacho up top?

- Some other madness?

That would be my guess.

Kick up the backside for the first team?

...Or maybe a flu epidemic?

Edited by murphy

Really sorry to disrespect the team selection, but this feels more like a protest to the FA and Broadcasters.

Was it something the team said after the Liverpool game?

Yeah....Brendan...today's kind of the day to take a day off the booze and then build up to the New Year.

And cue the masterstroke. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

This place is ridiculous Why are people so shocked Brendan has said for a couple of weeks that there would be changes for this game 

I mean there’s changes and then there’s Hamza and Mendy in a midfield 2 mate lol 

• Haha 1

What an absolute joke of a line up.

Joke for my fantasy football team.

This is the side they shouldnof field against liverpool not when we have a great chance of 3 points here.

Hope the magic of the gods can help us today because that line up is shocking 

• Like 1

Hasn’t Vardys wife given birth which explains his exclusion but the rest of the team is mental! I’m all for squad rotation this time of season but couldn’t we have played this team against either Man City or Liverpool which were games we were likely to loose anyway and the go strong tonight on a very winnable game??