Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Why is anyone surprised? BR has said for weeks this is what he would do for this fixture.

yeah i thought i was going mad in the pre match thread cos i was sure i'd read at the start of the month that he already planned to drop vardy amongst others. 

still funny though. mendy and hamza as a midfield two. hold me. 

Right, well, er, either Brendan has lost the plot in a huge way or else, well, or else .............. I’m not sure. 

That team will likely be dismantled by an out of sorts, free falling West Ham. Cannot see anything but a defeat with this lineup. Pretty shocking to be honest and makes zero sense. If you knew you were going to do this then surely send em out against Liverpool, who we’d never catch anyway, and send the first 11 out against Weshstam. 

Utterly bizarre. 

• Haha 1

The midfield is the biggest concern. I think the defence could be alright, the attack is capable if they knit together but that midfield has barely played in two months, I'm really surprised all three from Thursday have been dropped.

He's taking a risk with this game but it also piles the pressure on for Wednesday.