Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

I’m really enjoying all the posters in here who are trying to rationalise this lol 

He’s playing Hamza Choudhury and Papy Mendy in a midfield two away from home in a premier league fixture. Just stop. Enjoy it. Get a beer/wine/cider/absinthe. These are halcyon days my friends. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Can only hope this has been planned in for a while and the team have trained for it properly. Maybe this is why we've been crap for the past few weeks - all the focus has been on getting this ragged bunch to play like Barca

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

What system are we even playing?

- 4231 with a double pivot?

- 442 diamond with Perez and Nacho up top?

- Some other madness

Just a Dycheesque 442

• Haha 1

That is ****ing hideous. 

I'd rather we have played that against Liverpool and gotten back on track today with a win. 

This is just throwing away three more points when we need to stop the rot and get a new run going. 

• Like 2

Alot on here said they wanted changes because of the last two results , well here they are.

Mendy I do not understand. How's is he gonna finish a match .

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Oh, ok then that explains Vardy's absence, congrats btw:

Not happy with the announcement. It should be in the Royal 'slang' - Mrs Vardy was delivered of a child..

8 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

What baffles me is the bench? Where’s Vardy!? Doubt he’d be happy about this

With his wife welcoming his new child into the world, so I’m sure he’s okay with it!!

3 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

People have been screaming out for Fuchs, Justin and Hamza to play... BR plays them and meltdown occuers

I wasn't. 

3 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

One way to throw away your Champions league positions. What a load of crap. Not even going to bother finding a stream to watch that shite. Will just get pissed instead:beer:

Morgan is going to get ripped apart, with the greatest respect to him as a club legend. He is an old man in football terms. Everytime he has played he has looked a bombscare.

Another way to throw away your Champions League position is to run your players into the ground... Case in point, Spurs' team last season. They only got it because Arsenal was feeling really generous.

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

With his wife welcoming his new child into the world, so I’m sure he’s okay with it!!

Get him on a 30 year contract ASAP