Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison

6 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

£100 million, Rashford and Martial and we might consider it ........... before telling them to fuch off. 

Slimani plus 10k for Rashford?

• Haha 1

I know Man Utd a bigger club but the fact we will probably be in the champions league next season and they probably wont means I cant see the benefit in Maddison going there.

I know Kante was in a similar position regarding his move to Chelsea but you knew Chelsea would be back in the top 4 /challenging for the title within a season or two. It's feasible that Man Utd wont be.

I'll only get concerned if Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea approach.

• Like 1

If this is true (which I doubt very much) then Edward Woodward needs some psychiatric therapy - urgently.  May be the signing of Harry Maguire has adversely affected him?

5 hours ago, Guesty said:

I know Lingard's had a bad year professionally, but it is worth remembering before we mock him. His mother has an illness which means that he's had to take in and care for his 14 and 11 yr old younger siblings (he has to go to parent evenings, etc). His grandfather's been diagnosed with prostate cancer. And he's the father of a 1 year old. He's said the worrying has effected his mental health.

I think if we had a player in his prediciment and rival fans were mocking him on their forum we might be quite annoyed.

But by all means mock the journalist who came up with this story.

I don’t think he would even be considering a move at this point due to all this. I wouldn’t be suprised if he asked for a small amount of time off to try and get some help with his family life as it seems like a lot for him to be dealing with 

We sold them a defender, and not even a World Class defender, for £80m.

Maddison is a creative midfielder, and probably England's best creative player now, so we shouldn't accept anything less than £80m.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

I know Man Utd a bigger club but the fact we will probably be in the champions league next season and they probably wont means I cant see the benefit in Maddison going there.

I know Kante was in a similar position regarding his move to Chelsea but you knew Chelsea would be back in the top 4 /challenging for the title within a season or two. It's feasible that Man Utd wont be.

I'll only get concerned if Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea approach.

Didn't Kante sign when they had no manager? If a player can leave us when we're Champions then I don't doubt a player leaving us for Man Utd. They are only 5 points off a Champions League place themselves and they will always be a big pull. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

We sold them a defender, and not even a World Class defender, for £80m.

Maddison is a creative midfielder, and probably England's best creative player now, so we shouldn't accept anything less than £80m.

We should not accept anything i.e. tell OGS and Woodpecker to FOAD.

7 hours ago, Guesty said:

I know Lingard's had a bad year professionally, but it is worth remembering before we mock him. His mother has an illness which means that he's had to take in and care for his 14 and 11 yr old younger siblings (he has to go to parent evenings, etc). His grandfather's been diagnosed with prostate cancer. And he's the father of a 1 year old. He's said the worrying has effected his mental health.

I think if we had a player in his prediciment and rival fans were mocking him on their forum we might be quite annoyed.

But by all means mock the journalist who came up with this story.

So, on top of all these troubles Lingard has the prospect of trying to manage all this from the Hilton Hotel Junction 21 !?  ......that'll take his mind off things hahahah 

Just to prove that not all Manure Fans are deluded, just seen this on one of their many fan sites.  Sums up this nonsense perfectly:

If true, the report speaks volumes of the total ineptitude of Ed Woodward and Matt Judge in terms of transfer negotiations and the dire need for the Red Devils to appoint a sporting director capable of some sort of sanity in the player market.

• Like 3