Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

My first time at the KP with my son tonight in the family stand P1 and i thought it was quiet, we were trying though.

Perhaps it seemed quiet because we were next to the away fans.

Will definitely be returning though,we both enjoyed it immensely.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ren said:

Listen if you think our home atmosphere is one of the worst you definitely don’t go many away games. 

i agree most away fans tell me  the atmosphere at Leicester is one of the best. Like everywhere if we are expected to win comfortablly and dont  it tends to be  quiet. Many like me who have been to Anfield were surprised how quiet it was as Leicester tend to do better than expected there.

• Like 2

Villa sounded good on the box but the away fans always do on Sky they turn the mics right up. Holte Enders in the sky and their Allez chant were audible. They do have a good away following though Villa to be honest, always have done. 

Thought the Kop sounded good (could tell, it was the drum), there was also a semi decent rendition of WYS that I heard to I had to pinch myself. Obviously could have been dog Shit in the ground but sounded quite a lively evening on Sky. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Villa sounded good on the box but the away fans always do on Sky they turn the mics right up. Holte Enders in the sky and their Allez chant were audible. They do have a good away following though Villa to be honest, always have done. 

Thought the Kop sounded good (could tell, it was the drum), there was also a semi decent rendition of WYS that I heard to I had to pinch myself. Obviously could have been dog Shit in the ground but sounded quite a lively evening on Sky. 

All TV companies have the main effects mic next to the away fans.

While not totally rocking I though it was decent enough from the East Stand and don’t think there was any time of complete silence thanks to Union FS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hollyfox said:

In SK4 tonight , normally in SK2, sat in the west stand last Saturday. 

All very quiet 

Our home support must be some of the worst in the country and our team is one of the best. 

Very sad, must try and get things better 

.. sat next to the kop, I am sure Union FS was behind us and atmosphere was pretty good, sang all night. 

The performance on the pitch was frustrating, the crowd are up for it, but once again the team can not produce a performance to lift the crowd. 

It really is strange how we cannot perform at home and raise our game for away matches!! 

22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Does anyone else find “ the boys in blue” a boring chant ? I wish we could go back to singing against the away fans. Going down was the loudest chant of the night. 

I would rather spend 90 minutes backing our team than singing against the away fans but each to their own. 

• Like 3

Average but then whilst the fans should try and lift the players they should also try to inspire the supporters. I felt that was lacking tonight with a performance more Puel than Rodgers

Not counting Wigan that was the third poor performance at home in a row (Norwich, Liverpool and Villa) so hoping for a good one on Saturday 

18 minutes ago, Manini said:

They're well under-rated as a fanbase to be honest. Noisewise they are frequently one of the best here. Comfortably louder than say Liverpool.

• Like 1

I thought it was alright. The pre-match montage immediately before kick off definitely helps and if we get off to a fast start it sets up the rest of the game in terms of good atmosphere. But it got a bit flat as half time approached. Then it just turned in to frustration but once we pulled the goal back and started attacking them it got better. 

There's been much worse even if this was a semi final for first time in ages. 

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Pretty poor imo, considering it's been 20 years since our last semi final appearance. 

Can't imagine many other clubs, in a position such as ours, having such a lack of enthusiasm for such an occasion. 

Pretty flat, all round😒

I heard Villa fans clearly throughout. Was very surprised.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

They're well under-rated as a fanbase to be honest. Noisewise they are frequently one of the best here. Comfortably louder than say Liverpool.

It would be a travesty if they were shit. Historically massive club, 2nd city, best team in their city, former European champions etc. The odds are stacked in their favour. 

Both Youri and Madders tried to pump the crowd up when we were attacking the kop in the second half when they went to take corners. I thought there were more prolonged bouts of singing than has been the norm in recent weeks, last night so a bit of an improvement there. The light show leaves me a bit cold though, we’ve got another evening game in a couple of weeks - I hope it’s not going to become a ‘thing’ for midweek games. 

17 minutes ago, Katy said:

Both Youri and Madders tried to pump the crowd up when we were attacking the kop in the second half when they went to take corners. I thought there were more prolonged bouts of singing than has been the norm in recent weeks, last night so a bit of an improvement there. The light show leaves me a bit cold though, we’ve got another evening game in a couple of weeks - I hope it’s not going to become a ‘thing’ for midweek games. 

Frustratingly I think they won’t have paid presumably a load of money to upgrade the lights to only then bin it after two goes at it.

• Sad 1

Not sure why people are beating themselves up  about this.

It’s bound to be a bit quiet when the team are patiently probing to find an opening in an 11-man defence.

I thought the atmosphere was good as our pressure intensified in the second half and the explosion of noise when Nacho scored was pretty deafening to my fragile ears.

• Like 1