Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Kaputska

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

They've been fleeting because he's shit, he's been shit for us, shit for the U23's and shit in Belgium. 

I don't know why people need any more confirmation of him being shit.

I watched him in the U23's the other week and he most definitely was not shit !

Maybe not top drawer but certainly not shit.

Thank goodness it will be Brendan who decides if he can make it or not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

I watched him in the U23's the other week and he most definitely was not shit !

Maybe not top drawer but certainly not shit.

Thank goodness it will be Brendan who decides if he can make it or not.

Well having watched most of his appearances for them pre injury I can categorically state he was shit and didnt even stand out at that level.

Rodgers knows he’s not up to standard, he wouldn’t even talk about him not being here if he was.

17 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

If every one of our U23s are sub - standard "shit" then gawd help us we will be in Div. One in five years. 

Apart from the fact that we are rich and can buy players.

Guest An Sionnach
2 hours ago, FIF said:

Apart from the fact that we are rich and can buy players.

Mmm you will never succeed using the transfer market alone. At least 20% of your new players must come from within. Even the richest clubs like Barcelona and Man. Utd know that. If a good number of our U23s don't make it to the main squad we are going to be in trouble.

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Mmm you will never succeed using the transfer market alone. At least 20% of your new players must come from within. Even the richest clubs like Barcelona and Man. Utd know that. If a good number of our U23s don't make it to the main squad we are going to be in trouble.

You may be worrying unnecessarily here or just over thinking it a bit ....  but then again !! ...   perhaps we could set up some sort of breeding program similar to the one that was set up in Nazi Germany and really get ahead of the field ! ...   :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

7 million? That's a reasonable loss for 0 return on the park. The lad must rue the day he ever heard of LCFC. From potential to pants in the blink of an eye!!

Pretty sure £7m includes add-ons that were definitely never paid. I read on here it's around £3m (25% of a Jeffrey Schlupp) up front + his wages.

Edited by Beechey

My own hopes regarding the lad have been gradually evaporating since mid 16/17 season, but if BR truly sees something in him and can put the lad through the kind of treatment Nacho received... well, that would be quite a turnaround indeed!

If only cabbage had a quarter of Vardy's mental strength, I'd be certain he can still do it at Leicester. I can only reiterate how important the mentality is for a football player. It was evident from his past interviews that Kapustka has been struggling in that department.

BTW Brilliant idea with the Kate Bush inspired Kapustka song, that would be really something else lol 

• 1 month later...
On 18/01/2020 at 13:42, An Sionnach said:

It’s beneficial but isn’t the holy grail. Buying players with potential and developing them is an equally successful model. Also... Kaputska is hardly a local talent is he.