Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudiofox

Something is wrong ? The question is how to fix it

4 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

95% sure your on a windup

I'm 0% on the windup. 

You live in lala land all you want, but there is something wrong inside our club.

We lose the next 3 games and there is a serious doubts over top 4 hopes. 

You can see it written all over the players faces, it's like they have had their energy taken from them.

Just because we are third and in a semi final of a cup, it do t mean that everyrhing is hunky dory, both of those things can be taken away from us very quickly. 

If people want to berate me and have their heads in the clouds then that's fine, I don't care. 

But Mark my words, if this carries on, we don't get top 4, if we don't get top 4, Brendan isn't here next season. 

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Stop isolating Vardy and actually play Nacho alongside him. Just about the only in form player we have.

Yep. Should have happened 2 games ago.

Play an in-form player and freshen up the system at the same time. Like you say, Vardy's far too isolated and I think that's our main problem at the moment.

• Like 1

I might get slaughtered for this but I hope we bring Youri back into the fold soon. Praet is good and perhaps offers more defensively but Youri remains such an attacking threat it takes some of the heat off our other players. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I'm 0% on the windup. 

You live in lala land all you want, but there is something wrong inside our club.

You can see it written all over the players faces, it's like they have had their energy taken from them.

Just because we are third and in a semi final of a cup, it do t mean that everyrhing is hunky dory, both of those things can be taken away from us very quickly. 

If people want to berate me and have their heads in the clouds then that's fine, I don't care. 

But Mark my words, if this carries on, we don't get top 4, if we don't get top 4, Brendan isn't here next season. 

Where is rodgers going ? Out of interest ? 

59 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

For me the passing has slowed to almost Puel style . Our passing was much quicker, precise and with more purpose and start of season . Now its a lot slower side to side and no cutting edge 

We still had 18 shots. Burnley had 8 with their direct style. Make of that what you will. We missed three seriously good chances to have buried this game. On another day we will take them. I'd be more worried about how the side has been out muscled in the last two games.

• Like 2

There is something abundantly amiss with Leicester city at present and Rodgers need to get it sorted. Far too many players not living up to their ability nor expectations. Do they really think they are a top 4 side  -  our recent results don't suggest so.

Can we all calm down, I would have thought we were 18th with how those are reacting... we have rarely had such a great season like this, we aren’t Barcelona or Liverpool. I’m still enjoying it and almost certain of a top four finish. Believe it or not only Liverpool haven’t been beaten and only Liverpool haven’t lost games they shouldn’t really against so called weaker teams. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I'm 0% on the windup. 

Apologies, but this is hyperbolic bollox. BR has signed a 5yr contract recently.. consider how much Top would have to pay to end that early... on top of all the other outgoings he currently has including the new Training ground. Secondly, he's had the arse end of last season and this is going to be his first full season, so no, he won't be going anywhere if we finish below 4th.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Maybe Rodgers is facing the same problems Puel ran into

So implicitly we're saying it's the players, perhaps on the periphery that are causing the unrest and maybe one or two seniors? I'm open-minded about that... it is in the TW after all and maybe some want to know either way where they sit in BR's future plans. But apart from that, what else could it be apart from a form dip in many of our top players atm?

Just now, blabyboy said:

So implicitly we're saying it's the players, perhaps on the periphery that are causing the unrest and maybe one or two seniors? I'm open-minded about that... it is in the TW after all and maybe some want to know either way where they sit in BR's future plans. But apart from that, what else could it be apart from a form dip in many of our top players atm?

We've been shit since the Tories got voted in :ph34r: fears of deportations?

6 minutes ago, l444ry said:

We still had 18 shots. Burnley had 8 with their direct style. Make of that what you will. We missed three seriously good chances to have buried this game. On another day we will take them. I'd be more worried about how the side has been out muscled in the last two games.

There is no denying Pope kept them in the  game but we let Burnley turn it into a scrap which is exactly what they want . I think the ball was in  the air more than the pitch . But our pedestrian passing didn’t help matters and invited pressure . 

38 minutes ago, LaCiudad said:

Listening to this now. Rodgers saying he only uses players he trusts. Something wrong.

Something was wrong with Chilwell in the Southampton match and that was more than just poor form or lack of confidence. 

29 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I'm 0% on the windup. 

Agreed.

There is something wrong in the dressing room would be my guess. The fact that the work ethic has changed (ie, they are not running around like they were) is the biggest disappointment and quite telling I believe. It’s chalk and cheese starting with the Norwich game.

Guest An Sionnach

Our lack of physical size is catching us out now. It always gets tough in the second half of the season and you need to fight for results. What can he do about it, you tell me . We just don't have many powerful players.

I’ve said for a while wilf is a huge player for us, it’s why our defenders look so good.

But then look at the stats, similar to many games earlier in the year we just didn’t finish our chances. No away game in the prem is easy, Vardy is off form, YT is off form. Don’t think there’s much more to it.

I just think we’re not adapting to the teams we’re playing.Its been the same formation since the start of the season and I think teams have worked us out.Going 4-4-2 with Nacho alongside Vardy is worth trying,with nachos confidence at the mo.He’ll be itching to get some more game time.Just a thought,but something has to change if we’re going to finish in the top 4.COYB!:scarf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cujek said:

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure Brendan is the man for us. 

He seems to have ran out of ideas very very quickly. 

Tactically I think he is very niave. 

For example why play Mendy today? He was pointless, Burnley went over the top bypassing his position entirely and he offers nothing going forward. 

We miss Ndidi for sure, but I think his man management seems to be poor, he seems to allow players heads to drop but don't know how to fix it. 

If we don't finish top 4 he won't be here next season I feel

It's our first real dip in form in almost a full calendar year.

Come off it.

Certainly something has caused the current performances to fall well below standard. The forwards are inept at this time, and W.N. be absent has had a massive bearing on our current form. No need to panic though at this stage. Things will probably improve with our next win.

Come on Brendan, and sort them out.