Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudiofox

Something is wrong ? The question is how to fix it

29 minutes ago, Claudiofox said:

It's broken all of a sudden 

How does Brendan fix it?

Since he flirted with arsenal its fallen apart 

Not saying that's to blame but that's the rough timeline 

Europa league will be an achievement based on last few months 

Yes, you're right about that being the timeline.

Arsenal, who I'm sure did it out of spite as much as needing a new manager, tried to turn his head knowing it could disrupt the balance and momentum we'd developed, which it did.

He then gets a new and improved deal and we blow it at home vs Norwich. Then, hugely unconvincing since. 

Can't accept it's Ndidi's injury as we'd been poor for several games before that. Really worrying and I can't see where our next 3 points comes from, when we're losing to Southampton at home and Burnley away. Also, still can't get over that draw with Norwich.

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably every team knows our strengths and our weaknesses now. It’s brilliant having all these super skill full little players but we’ve got no powerful players and we’re getting out muscled in games. We struggle at corners, both ends, and we desperately need a couple of big lads. No coincidence that ndidi being out has more than highlighted this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

We created enough today and didn’t take our chances.

i agree, we did have the chances but like of late we havent taken them

earlier on in the season them chances would have gone in,

and atm we are making mistakes that are costing us too, at least there is a shortish turn over to our next game and hopefully an upturn