Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Been nice knowing you

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Pretty good troll tbf to him, certainly gets a reaction from a lot on here. My one question would be does he even have a job or is he in so deep that this parody is his life now?

He's a celebrity super pundit no need to work...Someone told me he was indykalia aswell.

6 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Wasn't he the guy that actually used to call in the moan quite a bit on a Monday back in the day? 

Can't remember if he was a WUM or actually believed what he used to talk about. 

I think that’s where all this garbage came from. When I used to listen to RL after games (not my choice) he used to be on talking absolute nonsense. This is what happens when you make idiots ‘internet famous’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

We all know what Sean from Enderby is a massive windup merchant etc and to be fair he’s very good at it. Worrying thing for me is the volume of people on here and twitter that actually take him seriously and think he’s genuine.

Have to say though, I noticed he predicted/knew the starting XI on Sunday. I’m normally fairly good at calling our lineup and I was way off. No idea how he knew that. 

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

We all know what Sean from Enderby is a massive windup merchant etc and to be fair he’s very good at it. Worrying thing for me is the volume of people on here and twitter that actually take him seriously and think he’s genuine.

Have to say though, I noticed he predicted/knew the starting XI on Sunday. I’m normally fairly good at calling our lineup and I was way off. No idea how he knew that. 

It was the West Ham away game which surprised everyone...apart from him. 

18 hours ago, StanSP said:

He didn't like Babylon bad-mouthing him.

Yet is okay with the following:

That's all within last few days.

Will Twitter do the equivalent of taking his licence away lol 

Watch him delete these tweets now...

Not a common word to see twice in a few weeks 

hello Sean?

49FCC510-102D-49EB-BA54-FA08FEDE2AC0.jpeg.73cb7dd0775e4fe26c2870c4e63f210a.jpeg

• Haha 2

I imagine he lives in a bin somewhere behind one of the shops at high cross. He probably wouldn't be a thing if twitter land members didn't engage him in conversation, it's obvious he is a bit of a throbber who likes to think he is causing a stir on the internet when in reality he is sat dribbling on his device screen entertaining only himself. 

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I imagine he lives in a bin somewhere behind one of the shops at high cross. He probably wouldn't be a thing if twitter land members didn't engage him in conversation, it's obvious he is a bit of a throbber who likes to think he is causing a stir on the internet when in reality he is sat dribbling on his device screen entertaining only himself. 

7000 twitter followers suggests otherwise

the king of the trolls could be an absolute winner in all this, leak the team 2 hours before the game, instead of the day before. he still gets the respek of knowing the team and people can't argue that he's disrupting the team's chances, everyone will love him...unless he's a derby or forest fan in which case he should carry on!

18 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can never make up my mind whether certain people posting are ‘trolls’ or are actually just very very dim?

How do you know the difference cos this bloke is being labelled a ‘troll’ as though he’s posting this nonsense just to wind-up?

Oh he is Col, thick people can be trolls too.

I have to say though, I still find sean from enderby quite amusing

35 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can never make up my mind whether certain people posting are ‘trolls’ or are actually just very very dim?

How do you know the difference cos this bloke is being labelled a ‘troll’ as though he’s posting this nonsense just to wind-up?

Trolling is a fine art form that you actually need to be very clever to pull off effectively. 

Most people are a bit dim. 

When the media calls people trolls just for telling some celebrity or other to go die, it's wrong that isn't trling that's just being rude. 

A good troll will be able to wind you up without you knowing its being done on purpose. 

30 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Never liked the word troll. But isn’t the difference that they’re actively trying to wind people up for attention or destruction? Sean is definitely trying.

I don’t mind him. He wants attention and is fairly amusing. Bit it’s odd that someone with knowledge of the team selection is leaking the info to him. And it feels like it’s always when the selection is a bit left-field.