Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea Post Match

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

MOTD showed the reverse angle of the Rudiger "handball" clearly showing it strikes his left arm. Hence no penalty.

You lot are so biased it's actually funny.

Despite it clearly hitting his right hand, and the commentator correctly saying as much. 

Biased? In favour of who, exactly?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Despite it clearly hitting his right hand, and the commentator correctly saying as much. 

Biased? In favour of who, exactly?

Use your eyes and look. His right hand is nowhere to be seen yet it clearly hit Rudiger's left hand.

You're biased towards Leicester. You see what you want to see. Blue and white tinted specs.

Fact is that's never a penalty in a million years which is why VAR didn't give it the time of day. The bloke at Stockley Park will have seen both angles which clearly showed the ball his his hand that was tucked in behind his back.

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

2 stonewallers in Liv-Sou game too. Serious investigation needed at the moment. They’re bad if they are simply refereeing decisions but with VAR there is no excuse. 

Southampton should've just walked off after that Fabinho one.

I support Leicester so naturally there's a bias although if that's the argument then none of us can possibly comment on anything to do with Leicester now as we're all biased - I judge it on switching the decision around and how I'd feel, and to be honest in the case of all three I'd feel we were very fortunate to get away with it.

To have three like that in a fortnight is ****ing unbelievable to be honest. I'm not one to blame referees for shortcomings in our own side but this is just impossible to ignore now.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

MOTD showed the reverse angle of the Rudiger "handball" clearly showing it strikes his left arm. Hence no penalty.

You lot are so biased it's actually funny.

You really need to get some decent glasses, hits his right hand. Mr expert my ass.:P Even has it hits his hand, he leaves his left arm where it is and pulls his right away and up to his chest, he knew exactly what he did.

Edited by ithuriel

Unlucky not to come away with a win. Played well especially in the second half and enough clear cut chances to win - Barnes and Evans. What a shame. Barnes especially should have put it away but in fairness the ball was just a bit short and the keeper was in a great position so his shot had to be perfectly aimed at the bottom left corner. With a bit more composure though, he should have taken the ball to his left and round the keeper - but easy for me to say of course.

A bit gutted but it goes to show how far we have gone to be a bit gutted that we drew against Chelsea to stay 7 points ahead. Keep it up lads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom12345 said:

Unlucky not to come away with a win. Played well especially in the second half and enough clear cut chances to win - Barnes and Evans. What a shame. Barnes especially should have put it away but in fairness the ball was just a bit short and the keeper was in a great position so his shot had to be perfectly aimed at the bottom left corner. With a bit more composure though, he should have taken the ball to his left and round the keeper - but easy for me to say of course.

A bit gutted but it goes to show how far we have gone to be a bit gutted that we drew against Chelsea to stay 7 points ahead. Keep it up lads.

Why have we had a point deducted ffs?   Robbed by VAR and now this.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Use your eyes and look. His right hand is nowhere to be seen yet it clearly hit Rudiger's left hand.

You're biased towards Leicester. You see what you want to see. Blue and white tinted specs.

Fact is that's never a penalty in a million years which is why VAR didn't give it the time of day. The bloke at Stockley Park will have seen both angles which clearly showed the ball his his hand that was tucked in behind his back.

It actually hit his RIGHT hand as he turned his back.

Nonetheless, I don’t think that denial of a penalty was a clear and obvious error on the Ref’s part (though curious there was apparently no VAR review).

To mirror the sentiment, we were equal to Chelsea yesterday.

Our potential, from the starting 11 (add Ndidi) is incredible and far better than Chelsea right now.

That was my favourite game of the season for us and we should have won. 

Choudhury's positioning was off, but he did really well for a step in. I'd say, there isn't another player in the Prem and possibly wider that could replace Ndidi right now, his value to the team is incredible.

Well done to Chilwell and Barnes, they deserved that, Barnes has had a shot of confidence and hopefully Chilwell will benefit from that goal. 

Tielemans is the pure conversation though, he's amazing, but to me, he seems 2 or 3 steps ahead of everything and this is his weakness. His vision is second to none, but the execution when it works is world-class, when it doesn't he looks like he should be subbed. We knew this though when he came.  

I think he has such a particular way of playing and it's not always easy for him to fit in. 

What he did well yesterday, was exceptional, but what he didn't do well, simply adds to his doubters, total new conundrum to us. 

Vardy was MOTM for me, unreal engine and aggression, gave the team what it needed. 

6 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Seems to be a problem with closing down and stopping crosses coming in from the left at the minute. As with villa Tuesday night for their winner gray or chillwell needs to get out and put pressure on the winger. Once again today Barnes or chillwell needs to get out quicker, ball comes in as a result and Abraham just misses a chance to put Chelsea one up in first half 

In fairness I thought Barnes was very good defensively imo, I distinctly remember one crucial interception in particular (although his back pass was dodgy straight afterward).

11 hours ago, Bert said:

For those having a go at Kasper, give your heads a wobble. Little chance with the first. No keeper in the world saves the second. 

He had little chance with the save for the first true, but he should have collected it before the header. How many opposition goalies have we seen collecting Maddison’s corners/free kicks in that exact area for us to castigate Madders?

Any head height ball in the 6 yard box from a set piece should be collected by the keeper, that’s their major advantage!

• Like 1

I watched MOTD again just now. The only clear shot of ball hitting the hand is the 3rd replay they show. Sadly, I couldn't get the action to pause at the critical moment, which clearly shows which hand is struck, but hopefully someone cleverer than me will be able to screenshot it well enough.

I don't want to get personal about this, but I am baffled how someone can argue that black is white. I believe it is known as gaslighting.

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

No, hits his left hand as he pulls his right hand away.

.. just bear with me now!! 

If it hits his left hand, why does the ball deviate at the angle it did after passing his back. 

The new ruling brought in was to stop players putting their hands behind their backs to escape giving away fouls. 

His natural silhouette was clearly changed with his arm in that position. 

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. just bear with me now!! 

If it hits his left hand, why does the ball deviate at the angle it did after passing his back. 

The new ruling brought in was to stop players putting their hands behind their backs to escape giving away fouls. 

His natural silhouette was clearly changed with his arm in that position. 

Because it hits his hand/arse. If it happened at the other end you'd all agree with me.