Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea Post Match

Today result was fine as they didn't gain ground on us, we just need to keep playing the same way i don't think we have much to worry about, champion league football next season, no one can really moan about the season, on the whole we are where we deserve to be :)

Edited by southfox66
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Bennett is allegedly a poor player of the ball, can't see him being first choice over one of our much more technical players

doesn’t sound like a Brendan signing then if he can’t play/pass. If there’s 3 at the back then maybe  he gets away with one not capable of knocking it around. My concern is our lack of height and physicality at both ends of pitch.

For once I’m not gonna dwell. Bloody good game of football that if susceptible to woeful levels of quality at times. 

We just need to scrub out those silly sort of goals though. Other than that we looked well balanced across the pitch with Perez turning in his best performance for us 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

Knew it'd be a draw. Was obvious. Neither side would be unhappy with it.

Not a bad performance really. Wasn't brilliant but wasn't bad either.

Lee Mason is a dickhead. Keep saying it as well but the games either corrupt or there's a deliberate ploy to misuse VAR.

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Lee Mason is a dickhead. Keep saying it as well but the games either corrupt or there's a deliberate ploy to misuse VAR.

I really hope we complain about him or ask for further clarification on rules. Another handball ignored and numerous inconsistencies throughout. 

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Knew it'd be a draw. Was obvious. Neither side would be unhappy with it.

Not a bad performance really. Wasn't brilliant but wasn't bad either.

It would be a bit naive to think a game with billion in revenue has no corruption, so I agree on that one.  VAR ironically seems to have served to highlight as before the referees always had the excuse of "we have to decide on spur of the moment and don't have luxury of tv replays".

I find it astounding that we've not had a single one of the Burnley, Villa or Chelsea handballs given. All three penalties for me. Am I missing something with that one earlier? He moves his arm and hits the ball with it, blocking the cross. If that's not a handball I honestly don't get what is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I find it astounding that we've not had a single one of the Burnley, Villa or Chelsea handballs given. All three penalties for me. Am I missing something with that one earlier? He moves his arm and hits the ball with it, blocking the cross. If that's not a handball I honestly don't get what is.

I was amazed they didn't even review it. They review virtually everything that is close to a hand yet they just played on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I was a little undecided today at first but gets more and more obvious with each time I watch it. Finding ourselves saying this too often now

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

2 stonewallers in Liv-Sou game too. Serious investigation needed at the moment. They’re bad if they are simply refereeing decisions but with VAR there is no excuse. 

• Like 1

Seems to be a problem with closing down and stopping crosses coming in from the left at the minute. As with villa Tuesday night for their winner gray or chillwell needs to get out and put pressure on the winger. Once again today Barnes or chillwell needs to get out quicker, ball comes in as a result and Abraham just misses a chance to put Chelsea one up in first half