Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

US Presidential Election 2020

35 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I think there maybe something in, I don't know, shooting the virus out of individual cells with an AR15. Blast them right out of the body. Are we looking into this? Get on this right away

Ahhhhhh

This explains the obscene queues at all the gun stores :rolleyes:

How bad do things have to get before the 25th Amendment is invoked? 

The guy is clearly not up to the job and his cognitive decline has now reached a point where it's actually dangerous with 25% of global deaths from Covid-19 being American deaths, and the fevered moves towards lifting the lockdown (aided and abetted by the POTUS) will see those figures rise exponentially.

The thought of him having another four years when it's increasingly clear that dementia is taking a firm grip is terrifying.

2 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I think there maybe something in, I don't know, shooting the virus out of individual cells with an AR15. Blast them right out of the body. Are we looking into this? Get on this right away

To be fair, people who've been strafed with a semi-automatic are statistically less likely to exhibit symptoms of coronavirus.

27 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Tbf Matt is on record several times as saying he wouldn't want Trump within a hundred klicks of all this so fair play. There are a few others on here who like Trump, though, if I remember right.

14 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Too easy...

Nah, I'm genuinely interested to see if and how this can be spun as a (net) positive by someone who likes what the guy is doing.

2 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Currently banned from GC I'm afraid.

Eh? Why?

7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Tbf Matt is on record several times as saying he wouldn't want Trump within a hundred klicks of all this so fair play. There are a few others on here who like Trump, though, if I remember right.

Nah, I'm genuinely interested to see if and how this can be spun as a (net) positive by someone who likes what the guy is doing.

Aye, I know. Purely a piss take. ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Scarily I’m not sure what will stop him ..... sleepy joe may peg out before the election ! 

I think Biden will win. But I'm not confident. Genuinely nuts thinking that Trump could be leader of the free world for nearly a decade. 

Ghostbusters! If there's something strange

In your neighborhood

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

If there's something weird

And it don't look good

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost

If you're seeing things

Running through your head

Who can you call?

We have our BJ..

They have their DT...

Now I am sure which One came from an uncontained Lab...!

Edited by fuchsntf

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

Surely even the most ardent Trump supporter can’t watch that and think that is anything other than horrifying 

The media is evil and doesnt want to see our president do well. Here is a man who instead of patting and smoochin women on the head, shows some true love by grabbing them by the pu$#y. I want  someone who DOES things not a fake-news-not-born-in-America-Obama type president.  He can shove a light up my arse any day, god bless our president,  god bless america. MAGA!

Is this the type of response you might hope for? Lol

Yikes!

Please dont ban me.

Edited by Jattdogg