Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

Let's not get away from the fact weve been largely poor here tonight, prior to a silly red. A draw would be amazing now. Rodgers struggling to inspire us in anyway recently. 

They haven’t been a lot better though.

55 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Hasn’t saved our arse, two goals were correctly ruled out.

The offside rule needs to change. I was an advocate of VAR until i saw it in action. It should only be checked for final man, and then from his feet, not shoulders or any other inconsequential nonsense. Let the linesman decide that, or he's completely redundant.

It's fine for everything else, including penalties, but the only people happy with the current use of it for offsides are anoraks who get their football fix primarily from Football Manager and fans who haven't been on the receiving end of a BS decision like ours today, or against Son earlier in the season.

It honestly becomes slightly embarrassing, regardless of whether those calls are in your favour or not. If anyone here wants to honestly argue that Son in particular was offside in any season previous to this, I'm listening. It's killing the game.

And ironically, as I wrote this Choudhary got sent off for a second yellow in which he got the ball, but because it was a yellow call he didn't get the benefit of VAR despite it resulting in a game-changing decison. The system is an absolute farce.

Edited by OntarioFox