Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Because we're almost certainly finishing top four without spending. Why spend? 

These are a very good side, playing immensely defensively, in their own back yard. 

Why are people acting like we should be smashing them? 

It isn't that we should be smashing them, but we should at least have our moments in the game. Instead, we are slow, too content to possess and pass backwards, seem to be prioritizing possession over taking any risks moving the ball fwd. And I fuching GUARANTEE we will see sharper, more incisive passing this half from us. We have the ability, we just don't appear to have the will. All we are ready to do is bring the ball up the wing and let Ricardo or Barnes go 1-on-1. 

Instead we are too casual on the ball, too disinterested on 50-50 balls, just playing out the string like there is nothing to play for and now Adama is going to come in and punish our indifferent play.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Perez on the right-hand side doesn't work. Ricardo Pereira is doing all the work.

Vardy also still nowhere to be seen. Who's going to feed him, I wonder?

I'll feed him...so long as he brings his wife and he's in leg irons.