Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

Make no mistake, lose here and we’re in absolute turmoil. We can’t hide behind a good first half of the season any more. We need a big reaction tonight, or things are going to get very dicey very quickly.

I’m still not convinced we finish this season in Europe if it comes down to those last two games of the season so come on the boys, let’s get it done and dusted! 

2 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Sean From Enderby was funny initially, but it isn’t now is it? Somebody, clearly disgruntled is leaking the team news and it makes me feel very concerned.

Or they're doing it for the mad bantz. I've said it before but Rebekah's got previous.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Sean From Enderby was funny initially, but it isn’t now is it? Somebody, clearly disgruntled is leaking the team news and it makes me feel very concerned.

Should be easy to trace. He is probably using a false name and doesn't live in Enderby, therefore it is someone who doesn't live in Enderby and isn't  called Sean.

• Haha 3

Clearly Brendan was keen on Albrighton's performance last week too! 

Glad to see him back in, deserves it after his assist on Wednesday. 

Think Nacho will get his head a few crosses tonight, their back line aren't really that tall/strong. 

Get the ball wide, stretch the play, pull them out of position. Press high. 

Come on you foxes!

Just now, Manini said:

Make no mistake, lose here and we’re in absolute turmoil. We can’t hide behind a good first half of the season any more. We need a big reaction tonight, or things are going to get very dicey very quickly.

I’m still not convinced we finish this season in Europe if it comes down to those last two games of the season so come on the boys, let’s get it done and dusted! 

Yeah but relative to previous turmoils where would you put this? A Ranieri turmoil, a Pearson before the great escape turmoil, a Puel turmoil? It's in third place for me. The night's young though.

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I raised the team leak with the club weeks a go and never heard anything back so the powers that be know as I was told it would be passed on to senior management. 

...and interestingly I was talking to a Celtic fan who said they had the exact same problem for a while under Rodgers so make of that what you will. 

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Yeah but relative to previous turmoils where would you put this? A Ranieri turmoil, a Pearson before the great escape turmoil, a Puel turmoil? It's in third place for me. The night's young though.

All good turmoils, but this would be a real, ball breaking, vintage turmoil. 

Mainly due to looking like peak 2000’s Brazil up until about ****ing December! 

Edited by Manini