Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

8 minutes ago, Shane said:

Does any other club get their lineup’s leaked regularly like this? Strange. 

Apparently Celtic had issues. I really can't see what it achieves. Doesn't sit at all well. 

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Surely if Vardy is fit enough to be on the bench, he is fit enough to be starting. He either is or he isnt.

Probably not able to do 90mins - so m better to bring him on later when defenders are tired.

9 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

What is Foxestalk going to do?!! No Chilwell...who is Foxestalk going to blame today??:ph34r:

11 options. :rolleyes:

Proper courageous starting 11 from Brendan, he's putting it out there.

I never thought he'd be brave enough to put in Justin at LB, but it's a good opportunity and loads on here have been calling for it, well, now's his chance. 

Everything else looks decent. 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

All good turmoils, but this would be a real, ball breaking, vintage turmoil. 

It wouldn't have the grief that came with the Ranieri turmoil, nor would it have the vindication that came after the Pearson turmoil, and it wouldn't have the angry frustration of the Puel turmoil.

But we've got this. Justin to save the day.

Thank God Wes is on the bench,  I was sh*t scared that fellow from Wolves  would get the Nod.

Prediction: FT melt down at 10 pm with the City of Leicester in lock down due someone putting up a Rogers our poll.

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Didn't he provide the assist for the last goal we scored? 

He did, and Chilwell was part of a back 4 that kept a clean sheet, yet he still get pelters.

I suppose Brendan is looking for 100% work rate today, which is why Marc is in. I just don't expect much. 

(destined to prove me wrong now lol

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Probably not able to do 90mins - so m better to bring him on later when defenders are tired.

Do professional sportsmen really lose their fitness in a couple of weeks?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

the fact he isn’t starting tells us more about his fitness 

I think it's one of those make or break injuries. He was either going to play until he's forty or play hard and fast for 8 years or so, and I fear it's the latter.

I think we will pay 40/50m for his replacement this summer, and he'll become our super sub next year. Just a prediction though...

I really thought he'd gamble on Vardy's fitness, we are struggling for goals so badly. At least we have 2 forward options to bring on but let's face it, the odds of us scoring at the minute are low and therefore we'll be praying we can pinch 1 in the closing stages. A clean sheet is a must tonight.

Just now, mozartfox said:

Prediction: FT melt down at 10 pm with the City of Leicester in lock down due someone putting up a Rogers our poll.

I’ve been saying it for weeks, we’re a lot closer to this than you think I promise you.