Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think it's one of those make or break injuries. He was either going to play until he's forty or play hard and fast for 8 years or so, and I fear it's the latter.

I think we will pay 40/50m for his replacement this summer, and he'll become our super sub next year. Just a prediction though...

#welcomeJoelinton :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Massive, massive game.   The players should be up for it after the semi-final defeat.  With Man Utd hitting form we need to start winning so that they run out of road to catch us.

Nacho brace and a clean sheet!  Come on

• Like 4

Didn’t we all start throwing the free zoo magazines on to the pitch against Villa back in the day, in the rain, same game that bloke ran on to confront Ian Walker? If we go 1 down I expect a repeat of that please. No exceptions. 

7 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Given our wide boys are generally doggo currently, I'd have played Nacho & Vards together. I fear Nacho will be isolated if Barnes & Albrighton are off it again.

I think Albrighton is in for his defensive duties as regards Grealish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope we’re all ready for the pain. Can’t see beyond a dismal performance and a stock 1-2 defeat. These are genuinely toilet, it’s just we seem to have been flushed around the u-bend. 

probably won’t be any Champions League next season anyway. We’ll all be dead from too much Corona. Slipping out of the top 4 folks. Face the fuching obvious. 

other than that I’m in a strangely positive mood tonight. 

• Haha 1

Soyuncu will muscle Grealish off the ball, dink a pass to Justin who'll speed past two midfielders, overlap with Barnes, slide a lovely pass through for Barnes to hit the top bins. 11th minute.

Edited by Foxxed