Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Soyuncu will muscle Grealish off the ball, dink a pass to Justin who'll speed past two midfielders, overlap with Barnes, slide a lovely pass through for Barnes to hit the top bins. 11th minute.

Can you PM me your dealer’s mobile number?  Thanks.

• Haha 1

My forecast - A narrow 2-1 win, Nacho and Barnes goals & Grealish free kick, some VAR controversy, feisty, game some bad challenges and a Villa Red Card. Lotto will be won by a Capricorn flower shop owner from Cornwall with an "S" in their name.

I swear 50% of the people in match threads will be disappointed if we win and have to go and vent their anger they usually vent on here toward their family and pets.

Im hoping for three points and dead dogs everywhere.

• Like 4

COYF -FFS!!!

We can do this. JJ and Barnes to run riot in this game.

Put those buggers on the back foot, get a goal, turn the screw until they fold no let up.

Make it impossible for them to get back into the game. High intensity, High pressure, zero mistakes.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

I swear 50% of the people in match threads will be disappointed if we win and have to go and vent their anger they usually vent on here toward their family and pets.

Im hoping for three points and dead dogs everywhere.

I'm impressed you've managed to combine optimism and wishing pets dead into one post.

• Thanks 1