Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

I know the club may have to wait for the best deals, with players like Telles/ Tagliafico waiting to consider their options. I really think we need one defensive signing before the season starts. Our attacking options are fine for a couple weeks, but a backline of Thomas/Soyuncu/Benkovic/Justin is a liability. Either we sign a new pacy centreback and switch to a back three the first few games, or sign a strong left back to strengthen the back 4.

• Like 1

Must admit little worried. Names leaked poor at best . We’ve always been a streaky team . Our current streak says relegation.
Desperately need better quality wide players a centre back and a left back .
Guess we didn’t learn from the maguire and mahrez deals regarding buying a replacement 1st .
Very negative around club at the minute.
Not good:dunno: ....

1 hour ago, crisp packet said:

Must admit little worried. Names leaked poor at best . We’ve always been a streaky team . Our current streak says relegation.
Desperately need better quality wide players a centre back and a left back .
Guess we didn’t learn from the maguire and mahrez deals regarding buying a replacement 1st .
Very negative around club at the minute.
Not good:dunno: ....

Names leaked? 

You can't just replace Mahrez, world class talents don't just appear. We'd brought in a potential Maguire replacement the year prior to selling him

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Eze gone to Palace 

Nice move for him that. If he does well he'll get another bigger London move and Palace will get someone to take the strain of Zaha for a while! 

38 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Nice move for him that. If he does well he'll get another bigger London move and Palace will get someone to take the strain of Zaha for a while! 

Ok, time for us to get that sh*t swizzler Zaha in solve our RW issue?

5 minutes ago, City1884 said:

I know we’ve been here before, and I know there are no direct links to us in the press, but I still think this could be the way we go to reinforce the CB position...............

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11787/12057998/celtic-kristoffer-ajer-and-olivier-ntcham-could-look-for-exit

There you go 😂👍

1 minute ago, City1884 said:

Well done, have a medal! 🙄

Jesus, I’ve never known a forum that’s so full of toxicity and superiority over other members........

Don't worry, its not always like this.

We have had terrible shocks today, the linking of Danny Rose and Lord-Punchy-Face has shaken our usual polite accommodating demeanour.

:thumbup:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, City1884 said:

Well done, have a medal! 🙄

Jesus, I’ve never known a forum that’s so full of toxicity and superiority over other members........

I put my comment as a joke, maybe you need to loosen up a bit lad. Personally I am fed up of reading through threads where there isn’t a single link just someone’s opinion. That’s what this thread is for. Enjoy your weekend & have a pint will ya.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I put my comment as a joke, maybe you need to loosen up a bit lad. Personally I am fed up of reading through threads where there isn’t a single link just someone’s opinion. That’s what this thread is for. Enjoy your weekend & have a pint will ya.

Yet another sarcastic response..........

• Haha 1