Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Having looked through all the transfer rumours and players supposedly linked to the club every single day, I have though long and hard about who I'd like us to sign and have finally decided that we should be signing ... "someone".

Please can anyone with links to the club tell Rudkin / Congerton / Rodgers to sign "someone", before they are signed by another club?!?

I am beginning to think though we may not be signing "someone", any time soon. :(

4 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

Having looked through all the transfer rumours and players supposedly linked to the club every single day, I have though long and hard about who I'd like us to sign and have finally decided that we should be signing ... "someone".

Please can anyone with links to the club tell Rudkin / Congerton / Rodgers to sign "someone", before they are signed by another club?!?

I am beginning to think though we may not be signing "someone", any time soon. :(

It has to be the right "someone" though, otherwise everyone should be sacked and the world will end.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You're right. We need "someone", but the right "someone", not just any "someone". And when we sack BR we need "someone" else in as manager.

So many convinced this will happen this season maybe we're saving our transfer funds to pay his compensation?

I think we buy a LB and that’s the business pretty much done due to financial issues it seems..

Far from ideal with what is going to be one busy season.. it is what it is though I am afraid..

To think in the past 12

months, the only player we have signed is Ryan Bennett...

16 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Ajax bid for ben cufré from velez sarfield. If tagliafico doesnt want to come to us we could just cut out the middle man and buy ajax's ideal lb replacement.

Ajax have the luxury of developing their players in the Eredivisie, we have high level games straight away, every week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Ajax have the luxury of developing their players in the Eredivisie, we have high level games straight away, every week.

Despite being in the eredevisie they actually have a higher standard for the players they buy than we do. Argentinian league isnt a slouch either.

So let’s say that Brendan announces tomorrow that we will be playing with wing-backs this season so although we will be getting another attacker, it likely won’t be a winger.

Thoughts?

Based on who we've been linked with so far, a realistic look at signings...

Must haves

- Wesley Fofana (CB)

- Timothy Castagne (RB/LB)

- Francisco Trincao (RW) (loan)

Nice-to-haves

- Nicolas Tagliafico (LB)

- Odsonne Édouard (ST)

- Ozan Kabak (CB)

- Florian Thauvin (RW)

I'd love us to sign Trincao permanently, but if we can't right now then screw it, let's just get him in on loan and keep looking for our Mahrez replacement long term. Thauvin would be *chef's kiss*, but at the moment seems a little out of reach.

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

So let’s say that Brendan announces tomorrow that we will be playing with wing-backs this season so although we will be getting another attacker, it likely won’t be a winger.

Thoughts?

It'll be an attacker who plays across the front three like Mbuemo or Justin Kluivert type player.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

It'll be an attacker who plays across the front three like Mbuemo or Justin Kluivert type player.

Tbh, Mbuemo seems exactly like our sort of signing

• Like 1