Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Basically, we have to come through this window (for me, we should wrap up deals before we kick off first game of the season 🤷🏻‍♂️) making sure we have strengthened. As it stands we haven’t. Some of the left back names we’re linked to aren’t better than Chilwell. This is the concern. 

Pull your finger out Leicester ffs!

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Basically, we have to come through this window (for me, we should wrap up deals before we kick off first game of the season 🤷🏻‍♂️) making sure we have strengthened. As it stands we haven’t. Some of the left back names we’re linked to aren’t better than Chilwell. This is the concern. 

Pull your finger out Leicester ffs!

I thought Chilwell was shite shouldn't really be a problem to replace him. 😂

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

We seem to be struggling to replace him

Regardless of how good he was or shit he was.

A replacement should of been lined up immediately before our first choice LB was sold.

This once again is poor management from the recruitment department of the club 

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

:D Watching this friendly, anyone who thinks we need a RW more than a CB need to give their heads a wobble

Wes down, so will double down on my statement

I've mentioned him before, not sure if others have too. Rhian Brewster from Liverpool. Think he will be a future star.

Might see him on in the second half of today's CS.

Permanent or season long loan if Liverpool not willing to sell.

15 hours ago, Sly said:

I wonder if the club have looked at Aaron Hickey? Young and the available for around £1.5m

We’ve been linked with him and he’s had a firm offer from Bayern Munich which he has rejected as he’d obviously be playing for their B team. He looks decent but I’m not sure he’d threaten to get near your side at the moment.

36 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

chuck gray and 20m at them 

Good play tbf.

I think his fee and wages are too high for us, but look at how he just runs at the defence and tries to get a shot off, it's exactly what we need at times. The only winger we have capable of doing that on a regular basis is Barnes, and his finishing leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I've mentioned him before, not sure if others have too. Rhian Brewster from Liverpool. Think he will be a future star.

Might see him on in the second half of today's CS.

Permanent or season long loan if Liverpool not willing to sell.

Jinxed him!

• Haha 1

Very pissed off we've not gone for Robin Koch. He would've been a very good signing, highly rated, fits the way we play, a reasonable price and wouldn't demand to walk into the team immediately. We may have something else lined up but it's becoming very concerning when we have signed nobody at all.

Have no hopes at all for us this year at present.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Very pissed off we've not gone for Robin Koch. He would've been a very good signing, highly rated, fits the way we play, a reasonable price and wouldn't demand to walk into the team immediately. We may have something else lined up but it's becoming very concerning when we have signed nobody at all.

Have no hopes at all for us this year at present.

You mean robin koch cags's ex cb partner? He will have obviously been on our radar for the last 3 or so years but the club never went for him. I trust our scouts when it comes to centrebacks and we never made a move for him, makes me think he's not all that, apparently has problems with physicality.

29 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

You mean robin koch cags's ex cb partner? He will have obviously been on our radar for the last 3 or so years but the club never went for him. I trust our scouts when it comes to centrebacks and we never made a move for him, makes me think he's not all that, apparently has problems with physicality.

My reservations can all change with some sensible buys, though I think we need a minimum of 4 and I'm far from convinced we're going to get them done. For Leicester to prove me wrong at this point but this summer so far has been absolutely nowhere near good enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

My reservations can all change with some sensible buys, though I think we need a minimum of 4 and I'm far from convinced we're going to get them done. For Leicester to prove me wrong at this point but this summer so far has been absolutely nowhere near good enough.

I’m the same as you it’s been terrible. If we get players after the season starts half of them will be cup tied 🤦🏻‍♂️ Need 4 players minimum.

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I’m the same as you it’s been terrible. If we get players after the season starts half of them will be cup tied 🤦🏻‍♂️ Need 4 players minimum.

Cup tied for which competition?

The window shuts before the Europa League squad needs registering, and the League Cup only has three rounds before Christmas.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I think there's a decent chance we get fofana who's higher rated than koch. Apart from that we need a lb, in terms of our rw options we need one that's better than what we already have, personally if the club dont think there's one available im fine with us not getting one, we've been bringing in average wingers every summer and it keeps on blowing up in our face.

• Like 1