Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

3 hours ago, Gwyn said:

Kabak is a monster, him and Cags would be fearsome. Evans has been class but it's looking like he doesn't want to sign a new contract so sell Evans and buy Kabak now while he's still under the radar. 

...what could we have done, for Evans not to be eager to sign a new contract!!!

We surely can not let someone who was arguably our player of the season leave with such a short time left in his career. Have we messed up here?

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...what could we have done, for Evans not to be eager to sign a new contract!!!

We surely can not let someone who was arguably our player of the season leave with such a short time left in his career. Have we messed up here?

There is absolutely nothing to suggest Evans won't sign on, they are already in talks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

West Ham are going to replace Diangana with Benrahma and they might actually be slowly putting together a useful side. Moves is renown for making teams hard to beat but with their attacking and creative options they could well make top 10 next season. I want Benrahma here but I don't see where he fits in.

I do find it very strange that after all the supposed interest and hype around Benrahma, literally no one is yet to actually bid for him and it looks like West Ham may get a clear run at him

Either Brentford are asking for an absolute ton of money or I feel like a lot of Prem teams have possibly picked up on something about him that would make him struggle to suit the Prem

• Like 1

On 01/09/2020 at 20:11, winteriscoming said:

I’d take smalling. Can’t believe no one has come in for him. 

United wanted around 20m from Roma, that would probably be 25m to us. He's 31 in November, won't be any resale value at all. I was all for signing him at the start of the summer, but I thought United would let him go for like 5-10m, never imaged they'd be wanting more than double that. I think he's on a fair wedge too, about 70-80k.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

United wanted around 20m from Roma, that would probably be 25m to us. He's 31 in November, won't be any resale value at all. I was all for signing him at the start of the summer, but I thought United would let him go for like 5-10m, never imaged that'd be wanting more than double that. I think he's on a fair wedge too, about 70-80k.

Probably agree with most of what you’ve said. Don’t understand our obsession with resale value though. So anyone over 30 don’t bother signing? Obviously we’re not interested in Messi then 😂😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

Only stumbling block could be Evans wanting more years than the club are willing to offer

I wouldn't have thought so.  It seems we are paying Morgan into his dotage, which I am not against by any means as I think he is a good character to have around and you could argue he has earned it.

34 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think the club are keeping their cards REALLY close to their chests that they've already signed some players and no one knows....

Like with 'Chestsnuts' from Atalanta. Maybe he's already signed but not officially announced yet.

On 19/08/2020 at 09:22, OwenJoseph said:

Post lockdown we haven’t done great. The only positives I can take is that we’ve got europa league (which is better than nothing) and with all the injuries we can actually see where we really need to improve. This is what I think: Another centre back, most likely demiral, benkovic will also be coming back from loan More wingers, we have been playing Perez at right wing for most of the season and I never really understood why, I think Ismailia sarr from relegated Watford would be a good signing Another playmaker. As soon as Maddison was out we looked like we had no playmaking capability. I think that eberechi eze would be good from qpr (can also play at left mid) Finally another left back. Chilwell will most likely be leaving and Fuchs won’t be around for too much longer, definitelusps tracking showbox speed testy an area to improve(not sure who we could get here though) I’m very disappointed we didn’t get champions league today but let’s hope we do better next season! After all remember the Watford game.

anyone see this

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Godfrey would be appalling business because he'd cost at least £25m.

They can bollocks then, would take him for £15m max. I'd possibly pay £20m for Buendia or Cantwell but not sure either is a priority, would rather a left footed right winger first.