Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

11 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

He’s on a wind-up mate - don’t take it too seriously. It’s actually quite clever when you read some of it! It’s a send-up of the modern age of online “influencers”. Laugh with him, ignore him, even have a bite at some of his comments, but pls don’t worry about the guy!

He's behind several twitter accounts and they're all basically wind-ups. But he also occasionally gets genuine inside information, which enables him to playfully blur the lines between parody account and serious commentator. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

He's behind several twitter accounts and they're all basically wind-ups. But he also occasionally gets genuine inside information, which enables him to playfully blur the lines between parody account and serious commentator. 

Yeah - this is how he reels em in - bit of decent info and some random grenades to get a reaction. Pinch of salt, a bit of a giggle and pick up the odd nugget of info - I’m not unfollowing anytime soon!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Yeah - this is how he reels em in - bit of decent info and some random grenades to get a reaction. Pinch of salt, a bit of a giggle and pick up the odd nugget of info - I’m not unfollowing anytime soon!

He’s quite the mastermind 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mod hero said:

Didn’t he do a pod cast with someone on here? Did anyone listen to it? 

@SmuelMartin has said that he did an interview with SFE and was going to load it to his podcast website. Rather suspiciously something went wrong with the recording, so the podcast could not be published. If the interview does actually exist then I'm fairly sure that it could be posted somehow.

Or maybe @SmuelMartin = SFE? Just saying. :whistle:

Edited by Blue Fox 72

24 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People that get annoyed from SFE have no sense of humour. 

It used to annoy me that folk would bet their money on information he passed along but then I realised that if they are stupid enough to through their money away based on a troll account.... That's on them. 

• Like 2