Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

19 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Sky claiming just now St Ettiene have an issue with us and wont sell! 😂

People angry quoting me on this thread “Puel has no impact, the board will sell when we bid what they want” now looking like fools. This is what happens to your brain when you have what I call Puelitis. Everything we know of Puel when he was here is that he is vindictive and stubborn so why would that change? @Sharpe's Fox on the money once again.

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

People angry quoting me on this thread “Puel has no impact, the board will sell when we bid what they want” now looking like fools. This is what happens to your brain when you have what I call Puelitis. Everything we know of Puel when he was here is that he is vindictive and stubborn so why would that change? @Sharpe's Fox on the money once again.

So if St. Etienne board have come out and said (if true) they will now no longer sell to us, how in the f***k does this vindicate your obsession with Puel?

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Because in modern football, the manager is a head coach with a D.O.F/sporting director and the manager doesn't decide whether to sell a player or not if they receive a large fee, especially when the club need money. The board decide that and not solely the manager. It is highly unlikely the board want to accept our current offer but Puel has vetoed them, otherwise that means Puel runs the club and appointed himself and the board of directors and owner. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Good luck to them in either finding another buyer or keeping the player motivated if that's the case!

I don’t get why puel dislikes us tbh. We gave him an opportunity when the footballing world said he wasn’t good enough to manage in the prem.

The club supported him with any transfers he wanted and tried to hold on to our assets. His performances weren’t good enoug, and as is the way with football he was replaced. With a very nice pay off attached. 

If he really does have a grudge against us, then the guy really has issues.  

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

So if St. Etienne board have come out and said (if true) they will now no longer sell to us, how in the f***k does this vindicate your obsession with Puel?

Puel lives rent free in my head, I’ve never denied, but I think you’re overlooking the critical point that I was right and everyone else was wrong.

I’m like that guy in disaster movies who never washes and lives in a campervan with photos and string on the walls  but whose mad conspiracy theory turns out to be true. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Puel lives rent free in my head, I’ve never denied, but I think you’re overlooking the critical point that I was right and everyone else was wrong.

I’m like that guy in disaster movies who never washes and lives in a campervan with photos and string on the walls  but whose mad conspiracy theory turns out to be true. 

"lives rent free in my head" I've noticed this saying being used more commonly.

It's not a phrase I use, so does it mean "he lives rent free in my head" like a squatter i.e he shouldn't be there and the situation is making you angry and you will call the authorities and hopefully get him out ASAP.

Or; "he lives rent free in my head" because you love him and he needed a place to stay, come around anytime, stay as long as you like. 

Thanks!

Also, I wasn't wrong either, I'm exactly the same as you, never wrong. Not sure if you're welcome to live rent free in my head or not yet. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Danny Clender said:

"lives rent free in my head" I've noticed this saying being used more commonly.

It's not a phrase I use, so does it mean "he lives rent free in my head" like a squatter i.e he shouldn't be there and the situation is making you angry and you will call the authorities and hopefully get him out ASAP.

Or; "he lives rent free in my head" because you love him and he needed a place to stay, come around anytime, stay as long as you like. 

Thanks!

Also, I wasn't wrong either, I'm exactly the same as you, never wrong. Not sure if you're welcome to live rent free in my head or not yet. 

In the case of @Sharpe's Fox it’s definitely option 1 lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

You've failed specifically to indicate where exactly you're right. You're more like the character in a film that even knows is going to bite it first.

12 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

People don’t like him because there unsure who he is. But to be fair to him he got the new guy we signed correct way before it was announced we was in for him. And got the line up correct each week. 

But he also gets a ton of stuff wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

But he also gets a ton of stuff wrong. 

Yep - Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.  He definitely had a source on the playing side of things, but I doubt that extends to recruitment:dunno:

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Yep - Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.  He definitely had a source on the playing side of things, but I doubt that extends to recruitment:dunno:

Oh yeah, 100% had someone leaking team news but that it.