Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

59 minutes ago, Attywolf said:

That is a team that could become scary in 2 years. Only needing a striker and a goalkeeper for long term success maybe jovic next year so they can have funds for reals big signings next year and Henderson from man u if they don't give him game time this year

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Really want this guy. He would "complete" our squad

Barnes Vardy Under

Maddison Ndidi Tielemans

Castagne Soyuncu Evans Ricardo

Schmeichel

Ward | Fofana Justin Hamza Praet Perez Iheanacho

That is a Top 6 starting 11 and bench! 

Just a natural wide player and another no.8 needed as options for the bench...

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Really want this guy. He would "complete" our squad

Barnes Vardy Under

Maddison Ndidi Tielemans

Castagne Soyuncu Evans Ricardo

Schmeichel

Ward | Fofana Justin Hamza Praet Perez Iheanacho

That is a Top 6 starting 11 and bench! 

You would have Hamza over Mendy on the bench? Genuinely don't beleive Hamza is really up to our standard... i can't see him as a box to box player or a defensive midfielder either. 

1 hour ago, brucey said:

The podcast interview with SFE was published and available for a while before it was taken down. I did listen to the whole thing, it was pretty long. He took questions from a thread on this forum, including ones asking why he leaks the teams. The answer was he thinks fans want to know and he thinks opposition managers don't care. Anyway lockdown then happened and SFE stopped leaking teams but SmuelMartin started leaking teams instead. Pretty sure they sounded like two different people on the podcast, but who knows lol Seemed like they had a mini Twitter spat at some point afterwards so maybe that's why it was removed. 

Hang on, is SFE actually a real person and not a spoof parody account? 😂😂😂😂

I genuinely thought it was someone taking the piss hahahahaaa

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

What's that a euphemism for? 

Living as I do, just a 'Wilf shot' away from the local vineyards, I was helping with the Harvest and day dreaming of us signing Fofana and ending up with Dunk.

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

He is real, he is my lover

You are obviously a very highly sexed man Doc ...   and have my utmost admiration ...  but to be top of the tree you have to beat my mate who has sh@gged his missus EVERY day since they were married over 16 years ago ..  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, Countryfox said:

You are obviously a very highly sexed man Doc ...   and have my utmost admiration ...  but to be top of the tree you have to beat my mate who has sh@gged his missus EVERY day since they were married over 16 years ago ..  :)

every day ??    presumably they married later in life or ……..

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hang on, is SFE actually a real person and not a spoof parody account? 😂😂😂😂

I genuinely thought it was someone taking the piss hahahahaaa

I suspect he was still taking the piss on the podcast by channeling his parody self, but I do think he genuinely believes that leaking teams is harmless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

His Mrs or his right hand?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

every day ??    presumably they married later in life or ……..

Nope ..  married young ...   and even when she’s ...   let’s say under the weather ...  he nails it ...   the boys a beast.  :)

Slightly abnormal imo ...   

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

5,840 times!...

5,840 x 10cc =

A few gallons 😁

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

If only me and Sean were that close

9 minutes ago, brucey said:

I suspect he was still taking the piss on the podcast by channeling his parody self, but I do think he genuinely believes that leaking teams is harmless.

And I agree it is. Never got why some on here get their briefs chuffed over it.

No manager is going to be on the lookout for SFE’s lineup the day/night before a game to put together his game plan against us.

Edited by NaijaFox

Just now, NaijaFox said:

And I agree it is. Never got why some on here get their briefs chuffed over it. No manager is going to be on the lookout for SFE’s lineup the day/night before a game to put together his game plan.

Disagree and I assume the manager and owners felt the same hence it no longer happening.

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

And I agree it is. Never got why some on here get their briefs chuffed over it.

No manager is going to be on the lookout for SFE’s lineup the day/night before a game to put together his game plan against us.

what podcast?

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nope ..  married young ...   and even when she’s ...   let’s say under the weather ...  he nails it ...   the boys a beast.  :)

And after 16 years x 365 days, you're so sure about this, how ... ?!

(rhetorical question ... we do NOT want to know.)

17 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Disagree and I assume the manager and owners felt the same hence it no longer happening.

He probably no longer had access, which likely explains the coincidence with the lockdown, and not that he was asked not to. Even though it not the ‘norm’, many managers and teams across different leagues release lineups the evening before or the morning of games. 

Edited by NaijaFox