Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yep - Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.  He definitely had a source on the playing side of things, but I doubt that extends to recruitment:dunno:

Just my luck, my broken clock is a 24 hour one...

• Haha 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

Why does Sean constantly do this.... does it get his pecked all excited or what, because if it’s a joke it isn’t funny, if it’s serious it’s rather sad.

I fear that he's deadly serious.

It's all for attention. Why else would any actual "fan" leak team sheets that could end up in an opposing manager's lap. Worst part is, it works. He has our attention right now, even if we are laughing at him. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Without wishing to go all serious, there was a point last season when I became convinced it’s a person with real mental health issues. I genuinely worry about him and feel

we shouldn’t indulge him. Sorry for being such a bore 😞

He’s on a wind-up mate - don’t take it too seriously. It’s actually quite clever when you read some of it! It’s a send-up of the modern age of online “influencers”. Laugh with him, ignore him, even have a bite at some of his comments, but pls don’t worry about the guy!

• Like 3

Do you know him? I hope so. He’s not an influencer. I use those professionally, and he’s not even close to that profile. I just think he lives for the attention and we feed that my elevating him to a higher status via this foruM. Sorry! Dull, I realise 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Do you know him? I hope so. He’s not an influencer. I use those professionally, and he’s not even close to that profile. I just think he lives for the attention and we feed that my elevating him to a higher status via this foruM. Sorry! Dull, I realise 🤷‍♂️

Seems the only qualification needed for an "influencer"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1