Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

I"be been reading these frankly pathetic attempts at a song for this guy. You've all missed a trick here, we have a chance to rejig one of our all time favourites, you'll all know the tune.

Oh his name is Wes Fofana

Leicester's brand new number three

Yes he cost a bloomin fortune

But he stops goals so that's alright with me

No need for thanks, it's always a pleasure to help you lads out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Great in the air ..  will give us much needed help for corners at both ends ..  so full of running and strong in the tackle ..  very impressive for a 19 year old ..  can’t wait to see him in Reynard Bleu. 

Yeah ...  it’s a while since we’ve had a CB who we could push up front and lump the ball up to in the last 10 minutes.

He’s here, he’s there, he’s every f***ing where Wesley Fo......   er, no, it doesn’t work ..... ☹️

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I pray he does not constantly play the pass sideways.   I am hoping he can play a forward pass.

It’s definitely a frustrating trait of ours. However there is less importance on our CB’s being adventurous, when Mendy is playing. Nampalys will often come very deep, almost in line with the CB’s and play the forward passes for them & link the play, thus allowing the CB’s to focus more on positioning & defensive duties. 

3 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

To the tune of “Gimme Hope Jo’anna”:

🎶

Gimme Wes Fofana,

Gimme Wes Fofana,

Wes Fofana it’s a song for you,

Gimme Wes Fofana,

Gimme Wes Fofana

For the Leicester City boys in blue

Usually I insist on royalties, but this one is free 

Although this is brilliant, after the day on the drink this will be like "She sold sea shells on the sea shore"! …. backwards.