Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

if this is true and everything is all signed etc i think he could be in the squad as its enough time too(paperwork wise)

but i cant imagine he would be tbh, be too soon, maybe on the bench at a push

It's 100% true. Thought I would share.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Fofana, Wesley Fofana, he heads the ball out from a corner

Fofana, Wesley Fofana, he swapped Ettiene for a home in Great Glen

When he found Leicester, He fell in love

That's very clever and it scans. Is that Bernie Taupin?

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's arrived at the Novotel in Leicester. Has had his medical. I presume only the contract signing formalities to be done now. Could be officially confirmed tomorrow.

If so will he be available for Sunday?

Yes I belive its a Friday morning cut of for Premier league registrations for that game weeks fixtures. 

We're gonna sign him tomorrow 

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow 

He will come! 

Just thinking about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow

Till theres none! 

When I'm stuck watching Gray, try and play

I just stick out my chin and grin and saaaayyyy

He'll be confirmed tomorrow

So you godda hang in till tomorrow. 

Come what maaaaayyyy

FOFANA, FOFANA, WE LOVE YA, FOFANA,

YOURE ONLY A DAY AWAAAYYY

40 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

He's arrived at the Novotel in Leicester. Has had his medical. I presume only the contract signing formalities to be done now. Could be officially confirmed tomorrow.

By the way, he doesn't speak much English. Neither does Under, who is also staying at the Novotel.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

He's arrived at morrisons in Leicester. Has had his medical. I presume only the contract signing formalities to be done now. Could be officially confirmed tomorrow.

Or will he have to quarantine arriving from France ??

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

He's arrived at morrisons in Leicester. Has had his medical. I presume only the contract signing formalities to be done now. Could be officially confirmed tomorrow.

Gutted I laughed at this 

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

By the way, he doesn't speak much English. Neither does Under, who is also staying at the Novotel.

At least they’ve got Cags and Mendy to translate. Resigning Mendy is looking a better deal with each passing day. 

And doesn’t Rodgers supposedly speak a few languages? Although I doubt one of them is Turkish 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Luckily for us Rodgers can speak fluent French, and I imagine a few of our players speak French as well

Cags will probably help out with Under, and he will have likely picked up some Italian whilst with Roma so Castagne and Praet can also help him out

• Like 1