Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

15 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Thats probably triggered £1m of the add-ons then.

Cleverly worded contract, if he gets his first international call up whilst at Leicester City, we agree to pay an extra 5 million pounds.

Imagine Puel’s face when he gets the call up 14 seconds before he officially signs. You know when you’ve been Rudkined!

On 30/09/2020 at 10:45, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm loving it that Man U forum fans and other teams forum fans think.that they missed out on wonderkid who will be worth double in a years time

redcafe, they crave our scouting team.  When we sign a player they make comments like "we will buy him for 2-3x in a few years".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

already had this suggested. i told that person to deactivate themselves for suggesting it. you should now do the same

To be fair it is already used in football and Ajax do a brilliant job of it for Onana

13 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

already had this suggested. i told that person to deactivate themselves for suggesting it. you should now do the same

'Umbrella' sounds the real logical choice here, I hear you. Otherwise why bother

Under and Fo-fana-fana-fana-fana-eh-eh-eh? Under and Fofana etc....

• Like 1